Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was riding home from class last night and passed a guy in a pickup going about 55 in a 65 zone. Evidently he thought I had my hi beams on because as soon as I passed him he flipped on his hi beams and left them on until I exited the freeway. The whole time I was laughing wondering if he realized it wasn't bothering me at all because I don't have a rearview mirror. :lao

·
Registered
361 Posts
highkav said:
I was riding home from class last night and passed a guy in a pickup going about 55 in a 65 zone. Evidently he thought I had my hi beams on because as soon as I passed him he flipped on his hi beams and left them on until I exited the freeway. The whole time I was laughing wondering if he realized it wasn't bothering me at all because I don't have a rearview mirror. :lao
dude I hate to be an asshole, but if you don't have a rearview mirror the cager isn't the stupid one in this post. :lao

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
clearwaterms said:
dude I hate to be an asshole, but if you don't have a rearview mirror the cager isn't the stupid one in this post. :lao
D'OH!!! :lao

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I'm taking a chance here but don't we technically have side mirrors and not a rear view???

Don't worry I'll:urownedMyself

·
Registered
813 Posts
clearwaterms said:
HAHAHAHA! Now that's some funny sh!t right there... :lao

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
mj31 said:
I'm taking a chance here but don't we technecally have side mirrors and not rear views???

Don't worry I'll:urownedMyself
Mass. license/permit tests call them rear view mirrors. Question on the written/computer test: "How many rear view mirrors is a motorcycle required to have installed?"

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
mikem317 said:
Mass. license/permit tests call them rear view mirrors. Question on the written/computer test: "How many rear view mirrors is a motorcycle required to have installed?"
I don't recall what the state test in N.Y. calls them. More importantly I see we have a different Avatar, I must say I do like this one better!!!

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
mj31 said:
I don't recall what the state test in N.Y. calls them. More importantly I see we have a different Avatar, I must say I do like this one better!!!
Hahaha. Hmmm... is that becaue it's my future-wife-to-be, her highness, Elisha Cuthbert? Or because it's not a Red Sox logo? :eek:nfloor

Okay, she doesn't know my plans on the whole wedding thing, or my make shift shrine to everything Elisha, or the fact I have yet to meet her...

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
mikem317 said:
Hahaha. Hmmm... is that becaue it's my future-wife-to-be, her highness, Elisha Cuthbert? Or because it's not a Red Sox logo? :eek:nfloor

Okay, she doesn't know my plans on the whole wedding thing, or my make shift shrine to everything Elisha, or the fact I have yet to meet her...
Mostly the Red Sox but you never get tired of looking at her:leghump.

P.S. I will be at the Yankee game tonight to see them beat the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, ventura county, San Fransisco, Oakland, Compton and whatever else of California they respresent. I will be behind home plate in a yellow Yankee hat if you have access to the game.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
mj31 said:
Mostly the Red Sox but you never get tired of looking at her:leghump.

P.S. I will be at the Yankee game tonight to see them beat the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, ventura county, San Fransisco, Oakland, Compton and whatever else of California they respresent. I will be behind home plate in a yellow Yankee hat if you have access to the game.
Nice!

Will Ferrell? said that he was the biggest fan of the Anaheim Angles of Los Angeles of California of North America of the West Hempisphere of Planet Earth. :lol

Anyway, I have that MLB.TV service where I can see any non-nationally televised game. So I'll tune in and be sure to flame you when I don't see you with a computer in the stands! :joke Enjoy it! I'll prob. be going to Sox/Yanks in Sept. 8 or 9 when Sox are in the Bronx. Keep you posted. Not bringing my CBR with Mass. plates to the Stadium though! :lol

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
mikem317 said:
Nice!

Will Ferrell? said that he was the biggest fan of the Anaheim Angles of Los Angeles of California of North America of the West Hempisphere of Planet Earth. :lol

Anyway, I have that MLB.TV service where I can see any non-nationally televised game. So I'll tune in and be sure to flame you when I don't see you with a computer in the stands! :joke Enjoy it! I'll prob. be going to Sox/Yanks in Sept. 8 or 9 when Sox are in the Bronx. Keep you posted. Not bringing my CBR with Mass. plates to the Stadium though! :lol
The damn bats where cold tonight but still had a good time. Smart move not to bring Mass. Plates to the Bx, sometime bad good happen to it especially if we lose :joke But let me know if you head into the Bx. I have a office there and I'm in that borough at least 3/4 days a week.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
mj31 said:
The damn bats where cold tonight but still had a good time. Smart move not to bring Mass. Plates to the Bx, sometime bad good happen to it especially if we lose :joke But let me know if you head into the Bx. I have a office there and I'm in that borough at least 3/4 days a week.
Nice. <PM Sent>

I've seen what happens w/ NY plates in Boston (not cool stuff either) so if the situation is analogous w/ Mass. plates in NY, def. not bringing it. I've been to the Bronx about 3 or 4 times and there's some pretty rough areas in there.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
the point the guy was making was NOT that he didnt have mirrors. It was that he didnt have the single centered mirror like in a car that blinds you when an asshole behind you flips on the high beams. I dunno bout you but my side mirrors werent in my eyes all the time. Funny story bro, people always think we have the hi beams on because the lights are so bright to begin with. that and our headlamps sit higher than most cars to begin with.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts