Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my bike. a '93 ZX-6E

I am looking for suggestions on where to take the bike. I need a new camshaft tensioner, the carbs cleaned and a front tire mounted (which I have). I live in Catonsville but work in Frederick so pretty flexible in where the shop is. I am picking the bike up in a friend's truck this week and would like to take it directly to the shop so please respond. Hopefully the place can also do the MD inspection too.

Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Cycle World on Ritchie Highway is a favorite place of mine. It's at the Very Very Top of Ritchie Hwy...(Rt.2)...in brooklyn. It looks a bit shabby when you first see it, but go inside, Omg. Sooooo nice. Sooo much in the way of gear, helmets, accessories, bikes, atv's, parts, service, you name it. The staff are super helpful, and the guys in the service department are approachable and honest....not the type that'll screw you over in anything. I bring mine there every once in a while just to let the guys ride it around the block or so, listen to any noises, and get advice.
Good Group, might wanna give them a call.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Service and Inspection!

Koffee said:
I bought my bike. a '93 ZX-6E

I am looking for suggestions on where to take the bike. I need a new camshaft tensioner, the carbs cleaned and a front tire mounted (which I have). I live in Catonsville but work in Frederick so pretty flexible in where the shop is. I am picking the bike up in a friend's truck this week and would like to take it directly to the shop so please respond. Hopefully the place can also do the MD inspection too.

Thanks.
TSR Performance cycle in Timmonium.. 5 minute off 83 North owner is a fair guy, wont rip you off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts