Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Support a local shop here in the Las Vegas Valley.

Cycle Gear has internet prices, and fully backs all the stuff they sell.

Customer service policies such as their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, their exclusive No Hassle 30 Day Helmet Exchange and their tradition of standing behind every product they sell (even if the manufacturer doesn’t!) continue to solidify these relationships.

The man to deal with is Greg. He has the brains and knowlege to get you what you need, fast, and with as little cash as possible. They meet or beat most internet deals. Returns and exchanges are a breeze. I use them all the time, and are personally reccomended by Elvis.

Avoid the other shops, and stop paying MSRP or over. Come down to Cycle Gear. You wont be dissapointed.

344 S. Decatur Blvd.
LAS VEGAS, NV
(702) 877-4327

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I ordered my Titanium Teardrop Knee Sliders from them. Fast shipping and great prices.

And see Elvis' grand daughter? That 14 year old girl? I'm not sure if they should be flaunting a little teeny bop around like that but she'll be a hottie when she's older for sure.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have to say that I have been impressed with cycle gear. They have always done me right, and Greg has answered a lot of questions about anything I was buying.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Greg is great, so is Michelle. Good place, and pretty good selection.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Oh, thats where you've been Elvis... changing tires in the back of Cycle Gear

·
Throat Puncher!
471 Posts
Do they install and sell tires too? If so that awesome. I bought my helmet there, and plan on getting all my gear there too. Last time I went they didn't have much for jackets to look at though. I was kinda pissed off! They need to have more of a selection to try shit on. There a lot of jackets, but a lot of the same jackets. They barely have any dainese right now or least 3 weeks ago they didn't. I hope they get another location, so they can carry more shit. Different locations mean more supply!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts