Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what forum everyone hangs out on for miami area group rides and events/meetups? I've been poking around and can't seem to find anyone chatting. I used to be on here years ago and it was the spot to be. i'm with a new ride and ready to get back into it. Thanks in advance......ride safe.

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Anyone know what forum everyone hangs out on for miami area group rides and events/meetups? I've been poking around and can't seem to find anyone chatting. I used to be on here years ago and it was the spot to be. i'm with a new ride and ready to get back into it. Thanks in advance......ride safe.

Yeah,,
It's been a tough go for this forum. We use to keep it on fire. FB and Group texting has taken its place. Lol. I even set up a SBN Facebook page. But a few of us our trying to resuscitate this board.

Keep on posting,, we'll get it back up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found a few things going on still, like hooters meetups, but after reading either no one shows up or it's mostly cruisers.....if anyone knows of anything, again hit me up on here. i'm ready to get back into it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts