Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Insurance...I know...it sucks, but I wanted to start getting a comprehensive list of providers and rates and such for reference.

So post up!

Provider: i.e. State Farm, Progressive...
Level of coverage: i.e. Liability Only, Full Coverage (High/Med/Low Liability)...
Cost per year:
Driving Record:
Overall Satisfaction: "Happy", "They're OK", "Not Happy at all"...

You know, that type of thing. Share as much or as little as you'd like, just trying to get a list of references. Include any contact info you may have for your Agent, too, if you'd like. Insurance can vary from Agent to Agent.

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
Provider: State Farm
Level of coverage: Full Coverage
Cost per year: $756
Driving Record: speeding and a drunk driving on the record
Overall Satisfaction: pretty good have other cars under them and seem to give a discount for doing alot of business with them

·
Registered
130 Posts
Provider: Progressive
Level of Coverage: Full
Cost: $1,050
Driving Record: 1 Accident, no points
Overall Satisfaction: Rate doubled this year, otherwise I'm pretty happy. Get it through a local agent in Whitehall.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Provider: State Farm - George Gates - Clinton Township MI
Level of Coverage: Full
Cost: $400/year
Driving Record: Clean
Overall Satisfaction: Love it.. Rate includes mutli-policy discount which is why its so cheap.. Had one claim from when It was kicked over in my carport a couple of years ago, and they gave me no hassles on a $2900 repair bill...

·
Registered
200 Posts
About $550 a year full on my 04 ZX10R, clean record, State Farm (Jerry Hamood)Birmingham. Just like Chocha me buddy had his bike knocked over twice and no problems with the claims.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Provider: Wolverine Mutual
Level of Coverage: Basic
Cost: $300
Driving Record: 1 Accident, 1 Ticket, 4 points
Overall Satisfaction: So far so good, haven't really had to do anything besides pay my bill, although they did send me a nice lil book explaining the differences between car insurance and motorcycle insurance

·
www.wmriders.com
158 Posts
Progressive. $230 a yr. Basic. 25 yrs old. 2 speeding tickets. Had GMAC last yr which was $300. So I switched. for a 02 954. Not too bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts