Registered
1,619 Posts
DEVIN22CBR said:
You should set a time for us all to watch that and do some retarded as crap lol

HaHa that would be some good shit !!! :grinbounc

·
Registered
283 Posts
Haha, all I can see on the beach cam is a little kid building a little hill with sand and a rather large woman with an old guy looking at a cool statue.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DEVIN22CBR said:
You should set a time for us all to watch that and do some retarded as crap lol

LOLz. I'll only do some retarded crap if the babe in yer avatar comes with me to help :snicker:

Yep I know her, but only as a hand shaker :( shes a wonderful person to say the least! :) Hawaii is such a dreamland... I'm so fortunate to be able to live here even if I dont have the money to live here the way I want to... I'd love to have the $$ to jet off to see friends that live on other rocks, riding on the outer rocks is some of the absolute best riding in the world bar none....

I especially like riding up Moana Loa to the snow on a Dual Porpuse bike, you can roadrace yourself to death on the twisty roads getting there and make a moto track in the snow YAY and race like you never raced before... That is such a killer place to ride. Where else can you go snowboarding behind a bike (also a huge rush) in the morning (not even really cold either) and later when you get tired of snowboarding go surfing at a beach loaded with string clad babes in the same day?

Hawaii is such a kickass place to live.... I thank God for puttin me here :)

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i would love to came there and ride and kick back and rest ahh yes R-N-R

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I can't wait to get back to Maui. I've looked at some property in Waiehu, Honokahau, and parts of Lahaina... can't really decide where I wanna buy. the bach the mountains..... give me some good places if ya can. I've always looked on Maui and no other place... don't know why.

·
Registered
462 Posts
A friend of mine went to Honolulu to look for a vacation home.. But said the cheapest place near the beach was 350.000 and only 800 sq. Daaaamnnnnn.....!! I think he's looking else where...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I found some land that I want. The prices are a little steep, but for paradise, you pay for it.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your dam right japbike Honakahau is Gods country, living amongst the eucalypts trees (paperbark) smells so good. It tends to be a bit cold so get one with a fireplace. God I love Hawaii.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Your dam right japbike Honakahau is Gods country, living amongst the eucalypts trees (paperbark) smells so good. It tends to be a bit cold so get one with a fireplace. God I love Hawaii.

it is a little nippy, but I found some beautiful property that I'm gonna build on. and the house has 3 fireplaces, so I dont have to worry about being cold.. :D it's the view that I fell in love with, and Im not far from the water. There was nothing that I'd see more beautiful then watching the waves crash onto the shore. I sat there for 2 hours and didnt move. I was so enraptured. I'll build environmently acceptable, so as not to disturb the wildlife.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
japbike said:
it is a little nippy, but I found some beautiful property that I'm gonna build on. and the house has 3 fireplaces, so I dont have to worry about being cold.. :D it's the view that I fell in love with, and Im not far from the water. There was nothing that I'd see more beautiful then watching the waves crash onto the shore. I sat there for 2 hours and didnt move. I was so enraptured. I'll build environmently acceptable, so as not to disturb the wildlife.
Can I move in with ya? Im good at building and real handy? Can do electricial and plumbimg too! :) :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
man i miss home...hey krazy go to sandies and surf some waves for me brada...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
Can I move in with ya? Im good at building and real handy? Can do electricial and plumbimg too! :) :)

so can I, that's why I own a construction co. hahaha! ;) I'll let you know what I decide to do, and where to build. If I'm not there to watch it, I'll pay ya to keep an eye on it, and yell at ppl. :D

only plumbing you'll be doing is on me! hahahahah! ;) j/k

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
F4XPRES said:
A friend of mine went to Honolulu to look for a vacation home.. But said the cheapest place near the beach was 350.000 and only 800 sq. Daaaamnnnnn.....!! I think he's looking else where...
The sad thing is that's a good price :cry

A townhouse in my area, Waikele, 3br, 2/1.5bath, 2car garage 1300sq ft just sold for 415k :eek

·
20,262 Posts
Japbike...have you looked into Kauai at all? They are selling alot of land and property out there now. Across the street where my wife's family farm is at they have brand new propertys there.

Just a thought...since you are looking

·
20,262 Posts
Krazy Hawaiian said:
http://honolulu.granicus.com/MediaPlayer/?publish_id=21 Waikiki Beach :headbang

http://honolulu.granicus.com/MediaPlayer/?publish_id=24 Hot Spot Traffic Can Check our BS Traffic out... :cry

Just stumbled across a live web cam of Waikiki Beach with links to all the traffic system cams and more... never knew we had this shit LOL :alky :alky

How long have you been living here Krazy?? I look at the traffic cams every morning before I head to work to see if the roads are backed up

1 - 20 of 25 Posts