Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting from my free internet access in my room, watched the qualifying round today, and got burned up pretty bad. Got some pretty decent pictures today during the practice rounds, and a few during qualifying. Posting a couple here today, unedited, so buyer beware, one decent pic of Rossi in mid turn, and one from the motocross show during one of the breaks. It is completely unreal how incredibly loud these MotoGP bikes are.

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i hate you...... :fiddy
glad you're having a great time - did you make it to Canary Row....

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah, havn't really been going out, tired enough trying to keep up with the whole race thing. The ride down Highway 1 was beautiful. and right after the race tomorrow, I am riding back to San Francisco. Not looking forward to that whole ordeal.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
go hit up HWY 9 or 17....but watch out for the po-po
i was just up in that area (San Jose) last weekend but had to work this weekend arghhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
If you have illegal turn signals or things along that line DO NOT stop at the parking lot across from Alice's resraurant by 9 if a cop car is there. The police are always just walk around giving tickets to almost every bike that parks some weekends. Just a little warning. The road is AWSOME though.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eh, I'm not doing anything to harsh, I rented a couple harleys for the ride down from san francisco.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts