Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? I know it's a bit out of the way, but it's a really a good time, we're heading out thurs. afternoon. If you live in Tenn., Ky or Missouri it's well worth the ride. Oh and boys, bring your cameras.... :moon The great biker build off is going to be there, Billy Laine, The Ky Headhunters and many, many NAKED WOMEN!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where you @ in southern illinios? that's where my family is from, collinsville actually.

·
Banned
5 Posts
2slowGSX said:
where you @ in southern illinios? that's where my family is from, collinsville actually.
i'm from a little town off of I57 called West Frankfort don't know if you've ever heard of it. it's about 30 miles south of Mt. Vernon

·
Registered
199 Posts
arr syx said:
whoa what is little sturgis?

If it is the one that I am thinking of, it is in Sturgis, MS. North MS right next to Starkville. Home to Mississippi State University.

I will be there.

*I was just informed that there is also a little sturgis Kentucky

·
POP
490 Posts
2slowGSX said:
Anyone going? I know it's a bit out of the way, but it's a really a good time, we're heading out thurs. afternoon. If you live in Tenn., Ky or Missouri it's well worth the ride. Oh and boys, bring your cameras.... :moon The great biker build off is going to be there, Billy Laine, The Ky Headhunters and many, many NAKED WOMEN!!!

Is that this weekend?????

·
Registered
346 Posts
2slowGSX said:
and many, many NAKED WOMEN!!!
hope they are better than the ones i saw. had a event last weekend around here in gettysburg, mostly harleys and custom choppers. friday night they were having a wet t-shirt contest so my friends and i decided to ride up. id say about 14.5676% of the girls didnt cause partial blindness. old saggy harley chicks just arent my cup of tea.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it's little sturgis, ky yeah there are a couple nasty ones you just have to weed out to get to the hotties.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts