Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got a new custom set of leathers made from LionHeartMoto.com

I must say the dye work, quality and stitching is remarkable. What drew me to them was their base price for a suit with Double 1.33mm Leather in your hips, elbows, butt and shoulders. Apparently all of their suits come with that! I then upgraded to full perforation which I got for free due to a sale they had going on. All in all I got a full custom designed to me 2 piece suit and custom sized for 800.00

The suit is gorgeous, I did as the instructions said and wore them in the shower for the break in until they dried...and bam instantly broken in. I also ordered the GP CARBON gloves they sale which they have a sale on right now for 120.00 by entering "GPCARBON" at checkout! They are double 1.33mm leather palms with double and triple Kevlar stitching and carbon fiber armor! Fit perfect, they also custom sized these to my hand at NO additional cost.

LionHeart GP CARBON

All in all the suit is the best thing I have worn in all these years. I highly recommend them, the best part you speak directly to their President and VP when dealing with them...so the answers always come from the top!

Here is the suit!

·
King of the Hopeless
1,132 Posts
I think that these guys and Hazardous have the manufacturing / tailoring done overseas - possibly in Pakistan and then shipped here. Many major manufacturers do it too.

If I am mistaken and the leather is produced and tailored completely in the USA, please correct me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I know LionHeart Moto has a small factory here in Cali...but also uses a pakistan factory aswell...doesn't really bother me to much as A* is made in pakistan, dainese just moved a factory to thailand...agvsport is made in pakistan. I have seen hazardous gear on the track and LionHeart tbh.

I can say I learned about these guys via Deals Gap where they actually have a banner hanging up by the gas pumps. Brad the owner wears a custom set of their gloves, and MG the manager sports a full custom suit and gloves, as well as a female fiddy racer wears their gear. THEDRAIK77 is their sponsored racer in WERA, and I believe they announced on FB they would be bringing in another racer next season. The guys do kick ass work and I am very happy with my suit and gloves.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Suit looks nice but kinda obvious that you are here to promote the suit. Other than looks, your reports of quality, customer service, etc are not worth much. I'll wait until I hear more independent reviews

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol...whatever you say big guy...I am here bc I have lurked for a long time and finally made a post..same thing on triumph675 forums...long time lurker...new poster which I understand gets a lot of awkward looks. But hell find out for yourself, I wont bother to review my new AGV GP TECH helmet or sidi boots either as my comments are worthless bc I must be here strictly to promote them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts