Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just having a great time getting everything done and accomplishing everything that i have been working so hard for!!!
I just got the Biggest apartment here in lawrence, building my accounts up.
Found my wedding dress for the BIG wedding in October....Just got the leagl part of it done! And i start school on the 7th of June so i can get my career started! I have never been this happy!!!! :cheers Job is paying Awesome, got another raise! (hell ya) :phatyo
On top of that my man got a huge promotion so we are going to be doing some serious shopping for some toys! hint, hint........
Other than that i am just living the high life!
But really im more excited about school! HEHEHEHE!!!!!! :banana :banana
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,389 Posts
thanks for sharing..........?
 

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
Joined
·
13,132 Posts
TWSTA said:
Other than that i am just living the high life!
glad to hear it.....
$$$$$$$ <hint hint> :beer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Way to be positive, that's the spirit!

...sigh...I wish I had a job. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
804 Posts
badgixxer said:
glad to hear it.....
$$$$$$$ <hint hint> :beer
love is nothing more then a misguided emotion. :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,767 Posts
glad things are working out for you
 

·
Hardass!
Joined
·
8,085 Posts
Good deal, now don't get crazy when ya turn 21...I think its safe to say we all at once got crazy and fugged up somewhere when we were legal to drink..or illegal.
One friend of mine shitted in a cop car while all drunk getting a ticket for minor in possession.
They didn't do anything because he said he had to go, but they said "do it in your pants"...lol he was wearing shorts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
beowulf2k said:
Good deal, now don't get crazy when ya turn 21...I think its safe to say we all at once got crazy and fugged up somewhere when we were legal to drink..or illegal.
One friend of mine shitted in a cop car while all drunk getting a ticket for minor in possession.
They didn't do anything because he said he had to go, but they said "do it in your pants"...lol he was wearing shorts.
Yeah im going on a cruise for my 21st birthday, with friends and partying it up! Its going to be great!
I don't know what im going to spend my money on.......Hmmmm....Good question i will let you know!
 

·
Old school fool
Joined
·
5,720 Posts
TWSTA said:
Yeah im going on a cruise for my 21st birthday, with friends and partying it up! Its going to be great!
I don't know what im going to spend my money on.......Hmmmm....Good question i will let you know!
Sounds like you planning to spend your money on a cruise. :lol

If you're planning on drinking, stay away from the rail - "I'm the king of the world!!!!" *Splash*
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top