Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well been here about a week now and here's what i've learned so far......

nobody runs from the po-po

friday night is for drinking and Saturday is for rideing

Saturday night ride consists of going to a parking lot that turns into a giant car/bike show (75-100 cars, 50-75 bikes) then the sportbikes (about 50) go to another area (Mill Ave in Tempe)to sit for the rest of the night and watch the girlies walk by, the ride from point A to point B takes all of 30-40 minutes and is on the highway 4 lanes of straights and high speed sweepers - only seen one other person do a wheelie since i've been here.....but we did hit the sweepers pretty fast (about 150-170) to fast for Silent though..... :lol

Mill Ave in Temp (ASU) has po-po on horses on bicycles everywhere and they don't play around....

nobody rides during the day - it's too HOT everyday has been above 100 but no humidity - so TWSTA and have gone for a few rides...

I'll post some pics later - oh yeah being back at work sux ass :a2

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Mill Ave is kick ass. I saw sooooo many honey's there when I visited a couple years ago. I love the Tempe/Scottsdale area. :headbang

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
superbiker said:
please do not do 150-170 on the sweepers. this is why task force hammer is in effect and the local PD have a no tolerance law against sportbikers in the valley. If you are looking for a club that does rides every weekend check out www.phoenixsportbikeclub.com. the squids on mill are only going to get you in trouble

oh and welcome to az
not saying i'm a follower but that's how the group i was with was rideing and i didn't wanna get lost and there was no traffic and i only made one pass with them.... (lame excuse but it's all i got) :cool: but don't get me wrong i enjoyed myself all night even posing..... :angry
Mill Ave reminded me of "Poser Central"
i already tried to sign up on the PSC web site and i am waiting to hear back from them.....

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zts gixx said:
Mill Ave is kick ass. I saw sooooo many honey's there when I visited a couple years ago. I love the Tempe/Scottsdale area. :headbang
so when you coming to visit :alky :alky :alky
we can mos def get our drink on :lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
badgixxer said:
not saying i'm a follower but that's how the group i was with was rideing and i didn't wanna get lost and there was no traffic and i only made one pass with them.... (lame excuse but it's all i got) :cool: but don't get me wrong i enjoyed myself all night even posing..... :angry
Mill Ave reminded me of "Poser Central"
i already tried to sign up on the PSC web site and i am waiting to hear back from them.....
Mill ave is poser central :). Now that ASU is back in session, the they'll definitely be trolling. :lol

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
badgixxer said:
well been here about a week now and here's what i've learned so far......

nobody runs from the po-po

friday night is for drinking and Saturday is for rideing

Saturday night ride consists of going to a parking lot that turns into a giant car/bike show (75-100 cars, 50-75 bikes) then the sportbikes (about 50) go to another area (Mill Ave in Tempe)to sit for the rest of the night and watch the girlies walk by, the ride from point A to point B takes all of 30-40 minutes and is on the highway 4 lanes of straights and high speed sweepers - only seen one other person do a wheelie since i've been here.....but we did hit the sweepers pretty fast (about 150-170) to fast for Silent though..... :lol

anyone can do 150-170 feet per second, but my bike reads in MPH, and you'd've still had to pass me anyway :)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
silent_R1 said:
anyone can do 150-170 feet per second, but my bike reads in MPH, and you'd've still had to pass me anyway :)

LOL i dont know which is more funny....your statement or the fact that you actually wrote "you'd've"

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gixerking said:
LOL i dont know which is more funny....your statement or the fact that you actually wrote "you'd've"
+1 i can remember passing you (Silent) pretty much whenever I wanted even when i was carrying a passanger :lol

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
badgixxer said:
+1 i can remember passing you (Silent) pretty much whenever I wanted even when i was carrying a passanger :lol

not that i wasnt agreeing with the statement :twofinger

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gixerking said:
not that i wasnt agreeing with the statement :twofinger
the +1 was for the use of you'd've

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
badgixxer said:
the +1 was for the use of you'd've

yup im still chuckling about that one :lol

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
funny, you only felt like passing me on a straight and I only felt like passing you in corner, but you were too wobbly...:twofinger

·
Registered
531 Posts
but what do you have to say about teh "you'd've"?? :D

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
would've should've could've...hell you guys all know how I talk, somedays I'm more hick than slick...

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
silent_R1 said:
funny, you only felt like passing me on a straight and I only felt like passing you in corner, but you were too wobbly...:twofinger
that's why i was out braking you into the corners and pasing you in the corners pretty much at will and i did all this with TWSTA on the back......

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
be warned my friend, I've gotten a lot better at braking harder...:) when you gonna come back?

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
next year when the snow's gone.......
lots of tracks down here though......

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
yeah well, i got some plans in the workss...I'd rather not post up about them, shoot me a PM and I'll spill the details...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts