Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
license plate frame ?

i know they exist but i dont know where they get em. im probably gonna end up mounting my license plate behind the rear tire on the undertail. ive seen plate "frames" that pivot and also have a roller on the bottom of it so when riding and i hit a bump the plate rolls on the rear hugger so it doesnt destroy it. anyone know what im talkin about ?

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
You could easily mount the plate on a hinge (or a bracket to the hinge) to attach the plate to, and then behind it put a spring to hold the plate up a little and give it that flexability to move when needed.

And if you really wanted to... you could attach a third lever to your handle bars and attach the other end to the plate so you could pull it up to hide it when you are running from the err.. going through a red light errr. nevermind, bad idea.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kilika said:
ok i knew i seen these somewhere so here you are

Competition Werks License Plate Kits
i knew competition werks has em but they are part of the whole fender eliminator kit which i dont need seeing i just purchased a hotbodies undertail. i have a feeling im gonna have to just make my own which will probably come out like shit. anyone purchase a competiton werks fender eliminator kit that dont want their plate relocator ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts