Sport Bikes banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here from Lexington ?

the reason why I ask is that I am moving there sometime around July. The old lady is doing a residency there, and i am following her.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
359 Posts
My name's Frank and I live in Winchester, about 15 miles east of Lexington.....

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats up Frank?

So what should I expect? expecially coming from Iowa.

·
Registered
41 Posts
sirjohnson_2k6 said:
Whats up Frank?

So what should I expect? expecially coming from Iowa.

Son, you don't realise it yet, but you done died and gone to heaven!

There are more GREAT roads all around this area than you got time to ride.
Don't believe me? Why do you think that Rider magazine used to hold a riding rally just south of Lexington every year? Or why the HSTA held it's national event in Lexington 2 years ago? Great Roads! No Traffic (outside the city)!
Great BBQ! Friendly people! And the weather ain't to bad either (can usually ride just about year round) Welcome to the Bluegrass!

patrick

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's great news. I should be there ( some time around the and of July ) as soon as i graduate.

I will have an associates degree in culinary arts, so I will be looking to find someplace to work also.

Everyone I have talked to has nothing but good things to say, so I'm kinda excited.

Thanks for your time

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
I have been thru there a few times. Pretty cool place and AWESOME roads! :beer

·
Registered
486 Posts
hey, I'm in lexington been here for a couple years now, lexington is a pretty small city, that is surrounded by really good roads, we have a bike night every thursday that we all get together and ride down to the river, once you get there you'll be amazed by how many ppl are there on bikes, everyone from lexington/winchester/richmond are there. so be sure to hit some of us up with a PM as to where to ride, or just go out side of lexington and just ride, you'll be happy lol.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Lexington here as well. The state as a whole is pretty motorcycle friendly and the roads are awesome. It only takes a few minutes to get out of the city and onto some pretty good back roads and twisties that lead to all parts of the states.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts