Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm going to be buying some Pazzos in the very near future and the only thing delaying the purchase is thinking of what I want engraved. So as a way to get my creativity flowing I'm curious what everybody else has.

Or if you don't have engraved levers, what would yours say if you did?

Pictures are better if you got 'em. I won't steal your phrase... (probably)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
It happens. Lol.

You could do the tattoos of the two brothers from "the departed". I think that would be pimp.

Sent from my DROIDX

·
The cake is a lie
10,153 Posts
I hear that flames really show off your individuality, originality, and badassness.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sorry you feel that way haha.

It's not about something flashy for other people to see it's about the fact that my bike is my sanctuary and I would like a meaningful statement that means something important to myself. I don't see how it's much different than a tattoo to be honest.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I was looking at Pazzos but I thought the CRG-RC spectrum levers were a little higher-tech for around the same price and bought them. They fit beautifully and are adjustable on the fly. Shop around online for the best price.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I hear that flames really show off your individuality, originality, and badassness.
I bought it like that....

It's kinda like going bald. You can try to do the comb over, but then you end up looking worst then b4.....or you can embrace it...

I sir have embraced my baldness

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Personally, never really understood buying expensive levers, much less engraving them. But if I were to decide to spend money on levers that I could get engraved, I would do this:

Left - "brake."
Right - "clutch."

I'd do in some old English script, so it looked real hard core and serious too.

ss number and bank account I forget those a lot.
This is why I write my PIN on the back of my ATM card.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JLo does have that engraved on his levers... of course, I also "just read that somewhere." And tony as soon as bluspyder suggested brake and clutch I thought about it and reversing them like that too.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
Personally, never really understood buying expensive levers, much less engraving them. But if I were to decide to spend money on levers that I could get engraved, I would do this:

Left - "brake."
Right - "clutch."

I'd do in some old English script, so it looked real hard core and serious too.

This is why I write my PIN on the back of my ATM card.

1. I did it just because I had money to burn and got tired of getting replacement levers that seemed to break too easy. (parts unlimited).
the pazzo's have been excellent. no color fade, no wear, and theyve held up to abuse far better. I broke more levers in the first 2 years I owned my r6 than i have since I bought the pazzo's in 2005.

2. I was only kidding about the numbers thing. you'd have to be stupid to do that :thwack I have this odd thing where those numbers stick in my head. I know my 2 credit card numbers (including the code on the back and the expiration dates), my checking account number, the routing number and my social by heart. but I couldn't tell you my parent's birth days. :facepalm

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
If you leave the pinch bolts for the clutch perch a little looser (...loctite them), it will usually move the perch rather than snap your levers when the bike hits the ground.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So I know there aren't a lot of religious people on here, or at least they don't speak up if their are, but like I said I was looking for something that would be meaningful to me and I decided to go with a Bible verse. Just the book chapter and verse... Joshua 1:9.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the lord your god will be with you wherever you go."

I think it is very appropriate for a motorcycle and it hits home for me because of something somebody said when I first bought my bike.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts