Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FZ1 Matt said:
My B***** orange one -

Kick ass! Thought I was the only one here with a Ktm tard. Very nice bike man. I put a few miles on one like yours and I liked it. I just couldn't jump it as high. :)

· Registered
3,386 Posts
wow, that TLR based supermoto is crazy. What is that, like a 120 HP engine in a 150 lb. bike? what site was that anyway?

· retired from here
4,053 Posts
BurnMyHeartDown said:
wow, that TLR based supermoto is crazy. What is that, like a 120 HP engine in a 150 lb. bike? what site was that anyway?
I found these pictures on a supermoto site where they had been posted by someone else. Too bad they did not say where they got them.

· Registered
3,386 Posts
kman458 said:
I found these pictures on a supermoto site where they had been posted by someone else. Too bad they did not say where they got them.

too bad. probably closer to 200 - 250 lbs. but that's still a crazy power to weight ratio. i'd hit it.

· 2000 VTR1000 Superhawk
3,257 Posts
hozhead said:
Damn, I need to get a 'tard. I also need to get a cruiser, and a 250cc racer, and a MUCH b***** paycheck.
You and me both brother

· Registered
29 Posts
The TLR-enstein is at LEAST 350lbs.

The Aprilia is totally sick, and so are your 625SMC, DukeII, and 525SMR!

The 'Zook DRZ-SM is nice and inexpensive at about $6,000, but I's rather get a used KTM. It will cost the same, weigh the same, have much nicer parts, and have 20 extra hp.

For you guys with big bucks, the 650 Husaberg and 610 Husky are is pretty sweet! Not as trick as the 'Priller, though...

Another 625SMC here! Supermoto's are the most fun available with two wheels attached!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.