Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about some pictures of some FZ-1s so we can see what you have done to them. Ya'll can not let the FZ-6 guys have all the fun.

·
Registered
67 Posts
here's my 05, since this pic i've chopped the rear fender, added the yamaha low handlebar mounts and a zg dark smoke double bubble shield. click the pic to enlarge. one of these days i'll get off the bike or the pc long enough to take some more pics

[/url][/IMG]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Scorpion

Hey, Nice bike! Where did you get the Scorpion exhaust, what was the part number and how much we talkn'. I live in central Kansas. I have an 06 with the underbelly package. I really like the looks of the Scorpion can. How much increase in performance did you get when you did the exhaust and the power commander. Did you put in the elec. shift option from power comander? I have been riding a V-max for 10 years so it is a compleatly different feel to me, although my first bike was an 86 fazer so it wasn't a complete shock.
Thanks,
firedup

·
I'd rather be riding...
30 Posts
1. Roger (Swami of one) from FZ10A forum.
2. Don't know the part number.
3. Some USD, can't remember, ask him. It was better than retail.
4. I dragged out the CAT as well. Up top it's a monster. PCIII is in the mail and should help the bottom end.
5. What would I want with electric shift?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brad,
Your bike is just awesome. It is everything I think of when I build my own dream bike in my mind. I have been looking at speed triples, and mv agusta brutale's, but your bike looks as good, and still has yamaha build quality and reliability. I see that you are in Australia, is that the stock headlight, or is that something that you added? I think that is one of the sweetest lights. congrats on a great bike

·
Registered
46 Posts
You have the sexiest bike ever made IMHO trenchie. One day...

·
Registered
85 Posts
For some reason I havn't been able to make the picture file small enough to get SBN to accept my pics. I'll keep trying, I'm bound to get smarter one day!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks Man
No time to post right now will do later.

Later on!

·
Registered
123 Posts
rickyhtalbot said:
Anyone else changed the standard bars on there fz1-n ??? wanted to know if there is enough cables to fit renthals or simular ??
I put Renthal flat bars on my FZ6n with no problems so you shouldn't have no prob's with cable lengths etc fitting them on a FZ1 as the standard bars on your bike are much wider than replacement Renthals.:cheers

Renthals Flat bars 670mm wide
Renthals Ultra low 725mm wide

All the dimensions can be found at,

http://www.bandcexpress.co.uk/index.html

1 - 20 of 237 Posts