Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Heres mine. I'll try to get some more pictures up after I snap them!

Arron

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whazzzzzzuuuuuup!Im new and i don't have a digital camera yet but my zx11 ninja
mods. are full muzzy system, k-n air filter,dynojet kit, custom black sikkens paint with
no decals except for zx11 on either side of the tail to let you know what just went by you. protek racing master and clutch resevoir covers. Blue leds. Barnett racing clutch. Race cut tranny. New rk racing xring chain new sprockets. Rear is chrome with holes in it. Dp brake pads. Blue engine ice coolant. Golden spectro syn. oil. Rebuilt front forks. Hand made rear fender eliminator.

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
nice pics guys. I had a chance to buy a zzr 1100 back last march but my insurance was gonna go through the roof. And thats a lotta bike for me. Are they pretty good for touring?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Here's mine. It is currently at the painter.
Will add another when I have completed it, full frame off restoration.
Tranny undercut and welded by Larry McBride. Look him up on the net. He is the man. :phatyo

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Phase # whatever.
It is now in the painters hands. Let's see what he comes up with, I gave him creative licensing to do whatever he thinks, hope I don't regret it.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey fighterjet.. any new pics of what the painter came up with????.. been a while, so just checking :)

edit.... oops.. just saw the other pic... super sweeeeeet!!!!! :phatyo

·
Registered
278 Posts
here is mine. Mods: K&N air filter, double bubble wind screen, AIR HORN, power port for cell, full Muzzy stainless w/alum can. oh and different hand grips, changed the brake light to LED did the mod myself.

·
Registered
64 Posts
here she is, getting a comolete makeover starting in about 3 weeks though,

stang man, what year is your 11? i like the tail on it, mine has the old large square tail ilght, would be nice to upgrade to something a little better looking like yours

·
Registered
2 Posts
My ZX11

here is a pic of the zx11 that I'm probably gonna work out a deal on this spring...I really like the high exhaust even though I am still not sure if I like the sound of them over the stock exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great old bikes. I don't think any bike will hold the "fastest production bike on earth" title as long as the ZX11's did. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts