Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was mentioned in one of my other threads that we should get a group buy together for a Scott Oiler.

So I have an idea,let's make a list of items that we would like to buy and I'll do my best to keep a tally on them.At the end of each week I'll see what was #1 and look around on the net for the cheapest price and give them a call to see if they would be willing to do this and what it would take to make it happen.

Since FordCrusher GT is a new member and he gave me this idea,I'll start with the Scott Oiler.

Any vendors that would like to poney up with an offer,feel free to chime in.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Oxtar Evo Ti boots or A* Vertebras for less than $200 would rock. I definitely want boots that won't allow my foot to twist backwards. I may just settle for TCS (next step down from Evo Ti.)

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
How about those AGV leather jackets? i really like the look of those, and they are better than ghetto gear and cheap too.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I'd be down for some SIDI boots group buy

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Vertigo boots sounds good to me

·
Registered
471 Posts
a couple of things im looking for:

Draggin jeans w/ the CE armor
mirror shield for my HJC
Luggage: tail bag or tank bag

1000 rounds of 5.56.. oops, wrong forum :bitchslap

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
Stainless steel brake lines
Ohlins Steering Dampner

The 2 off the top of my head.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had a vendor contact me via PM and said they could give us a smokeing deal on non OEM parts since their overhead is so low.

So far it looks like the SS line's are them item to get.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
ss work for me.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
How about a group buy on LA Chocks or Bike Grab or some sort of gripping style of trailer chock????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts