Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what cars everyone has seen (IN PERSON!!!!!!) My parents are big car enthusiasts, mostly antique and always foreign, but ive seen my share. such as probably 50 ferrari f40s (my favorite car in the world), f50, mclearen f1 (drive at laguna seca :drool ), jag xj220, numerous porsche 959, carrera gt, a 15 million dollar antique ferrari (which depreciated to less than 5 mil), and basically any supercar up until 2000 or so. so i did my part, not lets see that you guys have seen.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
couple ferrari's, couple lamborghini's, vipers, aston's... few others as well, but can't remember them.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah i forgot one of the coolest things ive seen. my parents go to monterrey (laguna seca) every year for the historics. each year they feature a manufactuer. the year of the ferrari there were supposedly over 1000 ferraris in attendence. i have pictures of rows and rows and rows of them, that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I see Vipers, Porshe's and NSX's like they are Honda Civics on the street. I have seen quite a few Ferrari's. Couple of Aston Marton's, Bentley's, Lambo's. I saw a Maserati yesterday.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
shit, if ya dont live in Canada prefferably Totonto. You might as well forget they made exotics. Least thats what one of my friends on my forum would like you to believe. Every weekend he goes into town and comes back with literally hundreds of pics of all the high end exotics. I accused him of going to a car concours a few times because I couldnt believe that the canooks had thet many rides up there.... :confused:

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Every thing thats over here. I live 1/2 mile from Beaver Run race track so they are around all the time.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
i used to be an intern at the epa facility in michigan, so ive seen most cars in person. I even had the chance to see some sneak previews of cars that werent made public yet.

·
Registered
79 Posts
This one.

Sorry about the fat guy in the second one; didn't notice him when I was snapping the pic. :angry

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
I saw a new 2005 Lotus Elise in that horible yellowy color they have. They're even smaller in person.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I lived in Santa Monica,CA for 2yrs(not fun). But I saw just about all of 'em cruinsin around,especially on the PCH on the weekends.

J

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh yeah i forgot ive seen a few buguatti eb110s too, my dad almost hit one on a one lane road it was funny as hell. now i just want to see a new f430 they look badass

·
Registered
376 Posts
Porsche GT, it was sickkk. I second that post on the F430, I can't wait to see one around here. I hope someone gets the gray gunmetal color. :drool

1 - 16 of 16 Posts