Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went for a ride today up to Miette Hotsprings, up the nice twisties and stopped to take some pics. Im on the red F4i and my friend on a used track bike he just bought and thought he would check out (usually rides his Duc 748) He thought he would test out his new titanium knee pucks. Can you see his sparks?
I might not have sparks but I did drag the pegs a couple of times..... :p

Attachments

·
Registered
944 Posts
Nice.. I saw a video of somebody doing deals gap with tit. pucks. Looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice pics

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Nice pics. Good leans, esp. for your friend, looks like he's been taking some lessons from Rossi. Oh, BTW, you have a headlight out! :neener

I love that CBR color scheme, hopefully they bring that back for '06.

·
Registered
288 Posts
nice pics looks like your having a ton of fun.

o and mike, no that headlight doesnt come on unless the high beams are on

·
Registered
910 Posts
He should stay on the right side of the road. Someone running wide coming the other way could take him out.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
F2 600 Guy said:
o and mike, no that headlight doesnt come on unless the high beams are on
Thanks. I own a Honda. Tried to be sarcastic via internet... always has mixed results.

<------------------------------------------- 2002 Honda CBR600 F4i

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
"He should stay on the right side of the road. Someone running wide coming the other way could take him out."

+1,000,000

I hate to sound like somebody's mom and start preaching, but riding like that will catch up to you sooner or later. The dragging knee is not what I disagree with, although I don't recommend it b/c you need some cushion for error, but running into the other lane? Count me out on that one.

·
Registered
706 Posts
PuffyG said:
I might not have sparks but I did drag the pegs a couple of times..... :p
You just gotta listen to all the racer guys I hear around hear and get that cheek off that seat. :moon

Nice pics.

Oh and yeah, slap some sense into your buddy there. :bitchslap

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bad Habit said:
You just gotta listen to all the racer guys I hear around hear and get that cheek off that seat. :moon

Nice pics.

Oh and yeah, slap some sense into your buddy there. :bitchslap
ok I will hang off more next time, and I wll slap him, if not for that just for the enjoyment of it. :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts