Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Yeah it's fast...
Joined
·
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked it up yesterday and promptly installed it. I took a pre-assembly pick for those who were interested in the Y-pipe design. Install was easy except for lining up the two mufflers. When I opened the box I was suprised to see that it included a cat eliminator pipe, so I dont need my Arrow one anymore. The quality is beautiful, the aluminum piping is bent perfect and the welds are very nice. Well here is a pic of the system on my bed, later I will take some of the bike(drank to much last night, stay away from "Irish car bombs").
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
702 Posts
Those look really nice, how much and can you get a good sound clip?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,335 Posts
Dude, Irish car bombs are the BEST!

What's even better is a car bomb made with Young's double chocolate stout instead of Guinness.
 

·
Yeah it's fast...
Joined
·
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant do a sound clip, I wish I could because they sound awesome. I was expecting them to be more of a high tone, but they actually kinda have a deep tone to them.

04fizzer, after the carbomb I was spitting chunks. thankgod I didnt have to work today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,335 Posts
phxtravis said:
I cant do a sound clip, I wish I could because they sound awesome. I was expecting them to be more of a high tone, but they actually kinda have a deep tone to them.

04fizzer, after the carbomb I was spitting chunks. thankgod I didnt have to work today.
That's why you START with the car bomb. Gives you more room for error.
 

·
Respect My Authority!
Joined
·
574 Posts
phxtravis said:
When I opened the box I was suprised to see that it included a cat eliminator pipe, so I dont need my Arrow one anymore.
How much for the Arrow???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,206 Posts
Save the environment! Keep your Cat!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
DJuanHouston said:
Those look really nice, how much and can you get a good sound clip?
I would also like to know how much they cost.
For the moment I'm leaning to Devil oval or Devil Magnum
but nothing is serten.

ps. sorry for any spelling errors, I'm from Sweden.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
419 Posts
icebreaker said:
ps. sorry for any spelling errors, I'm from Sweden.
It's ok, you ride a FZ6. Nothing else matters. :cheers





.....well maybe the color. But I guess everyone can't be perfect all at the same time or else the Silvers wont sell at all. :lol
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top