Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets have a bbq in honor of chucks leg. i think it needs some encouragement to get better and stuff. Im gonna buy some meat and stuff and go over there saturday afternoon and hang out... If chucks still ok with the day... Otherwise lets organize a little cruise over there on another day to hang for some good times!

:alky :cheers

sound good chuck? it is YOUR leg you know...

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sounds good to me.. I don't see a reason why I should not be able to make it. Might have to duck out of a boatin trip or something, but I am game.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
529 Posts
Actually, might be a good time to take Chuck's bike back to him. If somone can give me a ride home after the BBQ. wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
121 Posts
Saturday is good. To get to our place take I-515 (US93) South to the WagonWheel Dr exit. Turn left at the light, then take a right at the 2nd light (S. Boulder HWY). Turn right on Pistol Perry, go left around the traffic circle, then turn right on Land Rush. It's #2567 on the right.

Just so you all know...we have 2 dogs. One real big one and one small one. I can lock them up if they are a problem.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
freakinhungover said:
Lets have a bbq in honor of chucks leg. i think it needs some encouragement to get better and stuff. Im gonna buy some meat and stuff and go over there saturday afternoon and hang out... If chucks still ok with the day... Otherwise lets organize a little cruise over there on another day to hang for some good times!

:alky :cheers

sound good chuck? it is YOUR leg you know...

someone say boat? how bout sat morning dude!!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
freakinhungover said:
someone say boat? how bout sat morning dude!!!!
I guess my rents are going to Mojave this weekend, and takein the boat out there. We could probably head out there (Got a place to stay), and go out boating Sat evening after the BBQ, and Sunday. It is also a great place to go kiteboarding.... So that is another cool option while we are up there. Depending on the wind.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
sweet, can i come?

·
Man in the boat
228 Posts
R1Elvis said:
Gonz,
your all talk and no show. I mean this respectfully of course.
Thats why I said "might" you fuckass! :twofinger

Im in the middle of bike shopping and Im being picky as all hell...Prolly looked at as many bikes as you did houses dude :D

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
is this event still happening? What time and what can I bring?

·
Registered
529 Posts
2 more hours to BBQ...... wee..

·
Registered
529 Posts
1 hour, 59 minutes to BBQ... Time to get my some grub..

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
529 Posts
1 hour, 58 minutes to BBQ.. (Ya, post whoreing, have Elvis yell at me)

Chuck, you want me to try and bring your bike over for ya? Since it is still sittin here in my garage :)

- Ice_Hole

And what is final count on this BBQ, and who is bringing what? I know me and ben were talking about bringing some meat. Probably some soda's (Don't think beer is a good idea after last night, still dehydrated).

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
if i'm invited i'll bring pasta salad, brownies, and portabella gardenburgers.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.