Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen any leftover 954's? I was told about a place in Pennsylvania that has a couple 03's for $8,000, but it would be nice to find one that is a little closer. Any help would be great.

·
Professional Mixologist
479 Posts
I don't know of any new ones, but I do know of a used one for sale for $6000 in WI.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I found it hard to find one in August of '04 still in the crate. Did but it cost me. None on the floors in Western Cdn.

·
Registered
525 Posts
A couple of weeks ago, Cycle Center in Huntington, WV had a new red and black 954 on the showroom. I don't know what they were asking or if it's still there, but you could call. Google Cycle center in Huntington, Wv for the number.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zx11_12 said:
A couple of weeks ago, Cycle Center in Huntington, WV had a new red and black 954 on the showroom. I don't know what they were asking or if it's still there, but you could call. Google Cycle center in Huntington, Wv for the number.
Thanks man, I will give them a call. Anyone else see any lately?

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Only used ones around me bro...sorry.

·
Registered
388 Posts
there was shop in ga. they had a brand new 03 when i was lookin for a ten. they may still have it cause they also had a 02 6r brand new. this was in feb. though.

·
Registered
110 Posts
$8,000 is a little steep I bought mine a year and a half ago brand new for $8300 with a four year warranty. Kelly blue book says it's now worth $7195 so you should be able to get a real good price if you can find a left over new one.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
son123 said:
$8,000 is a little steep I bought mine a year and a half ago brand new for $8300 with a four year warranty. Kelly blue book says it's now worth $7195 so you should be able to get a real good price if you can find a left over new one.
What kind of price should I pay for a leftover 03?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Try Nault's Honda in NH. I tried checking the website for you but I'm having some problems. I know they were practically giving them away at the beginning of the year so it's worth a try.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We should all go to our local Honda dealers to see if they have any 954's. :) If someone finds me the one that I buy, I will give that person $75.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
2true said:
goddamit.. I just spend 7200 for a 02 with 8k miles.. if you dont jump on that you will regret it
damn. my 02 w/ 9k miles, MINT condition was $5600. :lao thank god he was my buddy

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just saw an ad in the cycle trader for a dealer in State College Pa. They had 3 left-over 2003 954's in red/black for $8200. I know you were looking for something closer to home but I thought I'd tell you. If there still in the crate maybe they could ship it to you.

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
Good luck. All the dealerships around ne sold their 954's last year when the CBR1000's came out. I have an '01 929 with 9700 miles I will sell for $5500.

·
Registered
110 Posts
bpmull said:
Try Nault's Honda in NH. I tried checking the website for you but I'm having some problems. I know they were practically giving them away at the beginning of the year so it's worth a try.

That's were I bought my bike at Naults Windham NH. I am looking at there website right now and they have a 05 1000RR for NADA $11,299
NOW $9,499* and also 05 600RR for NADA $8,999
NOW $7,629* how up to date the website is I don't know I was there about a month ago and the 1000 was 9,999 and now 9,499 so they already took off another 500. When I bought my 954 there was only one left and know that is gone, obviously that was some time ago. If you can find a new 954 I wouldn't pay anymore then 7,300. Crankshaft what type of budget are you working with? you might be able to find a left over 04 1000 at a good price also.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
son123 said:
That's were I bought my bike at Naults Windham NH. I am looking at there website right now and they have a 05 1000RR for NADA $11,299
NOW $9,499* and also 05 600RR for NADA $8,999
NOW $7,629* how up to date the website is I don't know I was there about a month ago and the 1000 was 9,999 and now 9,499 so they already took off another 500. When I bought my 954 there was only one left and know that is gone, obviously that was some time ago. If you can find a new 954 I wouldn't pay anymore then 7,300. Crankshaft what type of budget are you working with? you might be able to find a left over 04 1000 at a good price also.

I don't really want to spend more than 8,000.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I called the place in Pennsylvania, and they said they can't go any lower than 8,000 for the 03. OTD it's $8,754. Do you guys think thats to high?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Even though I didn't do it, I'd say stick to your guns.. if 8k is all you want to spend then look at something else... But if it's your "dream bike" get it.. just make sure it's a fixed apr and a good one at that... that's alot of $$

·
Registered
110 Posts
Crankshaft there is a dealership in Pennsylvania, I am looking at it now on ebay they have 4 954's left and the buy it now price is $7999. Here is the sales staff # 1-800-585-9200.

PLEASE CALL BEFORE BIDDING!!
THESE ARE 2003 HONDA CBR954RR THAT ARE BRAND NEW AND FULLY SERVICED FOR SALE. WE HAVE ONLY FOUR OF THESE LEFT THEY ARE ALL RED & BLACK .THEY COME WITH A 1 YEAR UNLIMTIED MILEAGE WARRANTY. WHEN THEY ARE GONE WE CAN GET NO MORE SO ACT FAST. SO PLEASE CALL OUR SALES STAFF TOLL FREE AT 1-800-585-9200. WE STOCK A FULL LINE OF PROTECTIVE RIDDING GEAR AND WE ARE OFFERING A 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL PARTS AND RIDER ACCESSORIES THROUGH THE PARTS DEPARTMENT WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS MACHINE!!

WE ARE A FULL SERVICE HONDA, YAMAHA, AND SUZUKI DEALER THAT STRIVES FOR 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND THE LOWEST PRICES AROUND; SO IF YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN OUR LISTING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OUR SALES STAFF TOLL FREE AT 1-800-585-9200

THERE IS A $89.00 FREIGHT FEE AND $89.00 SET UP FEE

THE WINNER MUST BE PRESENT IN THE DEALERSHIP TO COMPLETE THE PAPER WORK FOR THIS ITEM. SORRY BUT WE CAN NOT SHIP! PAYMENT FOR THIS ITEM IS EXPECTED WITH IN 7 DAYS TO AVOID NEGITIVE FEEDBACK AND CAN BE MADE IN CASH, WIRE, MONEY ORDER, OR CASHIERS CHECK. FINANCING IS AVAILBLE WITH APPROVED CREDIT. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCLE ALL BIDS AND END THE LISTING EARLY IF THE VEHICLE IS NO LONGER AVAILBLE FOR SALE.

CALL OUR SALES STAFF TOLL FREE AT 1-800-585-9200

1 - 20 of 25 Posts