Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my first sunday morning cruise, i was stopped at a light for a left turn with another left turn lane. i was on the outside one. there was a big white excursion in the left turn next to me. the woman inside obviously didnt look like she saw me, so when we were waiting, i revved the engine a few times to get her attention...dunno if she actually saw me or what, i even got next to her window and tried to make eye contact...she never did, so i decided to stay back a little till i made the turn

great decision cuz the dumb bitch went right into my lane on the left turn

however, i know theres gunna be times when a bunch of people are gunna be doin that crap in succession- how do you all deal with 2 left/right turn lanes next to each other? i dont wanna get run over by a dumbass in an SUV who just wants to be safe in their bigass tank while not caring about safety of other people, but i also dont wanna hold traffic up behind me too much or do other dangerous things.

but yah- whats the best way to deal with those dumbasses?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yah with my car i would generally do a standoff with the asshole...id stay in my lane and if he comes over and hits me, then he hits me and f***er will pay for any damages done on the car...most of the time they get scared shitless and go back into their lane...i wouldnt try it with people who look like they dont have insurance or any money...i wouldnt be botherd bout getting hit in a car at that speed since itd only be a fender bender

but a bike is totally different and theres no winning on the bike when getting hit at any speed so i gotta find a new way to deal with those people and is generally what ive been wondering how u ppl deal with it...what if someone is coming over and theres nowhere to move? is it safer to just straighten up and slow down and stop if needed?

i know ill eventually figure out strategies for dealing with asshole drivers on a bike...with the car id always hold my ground like i said and i know i cant do that on 2 wheels lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.