Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
if that happened to me, id hang back just like u did. but id follow them and at the next redlight i catch next to them, id put my bike on the stand go over to their door, knock on it, flip up my visor and tell them to watch the fuck out for people in the other lane when they make left turns. then just get back on my bike and wait for the green.

·
Registered
981 Posts
well i just had a left-turn experience tonite going to work...
the entrance to my jobsite is mostly industrial, so people do well above 50mph (no posted speed limit). i was crusing about 30 getting ready to turn. i double pump my brake like b4 i start braking, and turn on my left signal. i look in my mirror over my shoulder and see a car barreling down on me. thinking he's gonna go around to the right cuz im turning left i start to initialte the turn. i look over and here he comes on my left side!! so i slam my brakes as he goes flying by my on the left side doing about 45-50mph literally inches from the front of my bike. i throw my hand up as a "wtf!?!" gesture just as i see all 3 of his kids in the backseat of his impala jump up and look out the back window at me.
so i pull into the parking area and decide, what the hell, imma see where this guy goes. but by the time i get turned around and out onto the road, there was 2-3 turnoff where he could have gone. going as fast as he was, he was probably long gone.
shook me up for about an hour at work. and i do data entry, so needless to say i didnt accomplish shit until my nerves calmed back down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.