Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went riding last night and I left my helmet in my backyard while I was putting my bike in the garage. I totally forgot about it till my brother just gave it to me right now. The foam inside is soaked! Is there any drills for this? Or just let it dry naturally?

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Just pull the liner out, wash it in the washing machine with your next load of clothes, and let it air dry.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, never really dealt with it before.

I agree it should be fine.

You should just take it to your tub, soap the funk out and rinse it while its already wet.
You're in NJ? Hows the storm treating you? I went to work this morning and the roads were fine. Two hours later we close and on my way home, half those same roads were flooded up to a foot.

·
Pit Bike Legend
3,339 Posts
Just pull the liner out, wash it in the washing machine with your next load of clothes, and let it air dry.
That only works if your helmet has a fully removable liner. Regardless you should go ahead and wash it (either the whole helmet or just the liner), and let it air dry. No harm in it getting wet unless you let it get moldy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry for delayed reply...Storm wasn't bad for me....I was surprised because I am only 45 minutes away from AC. But I am not complaining!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts