Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have to go bye bye for a while my fellow lady riders. I have to much on my plate right now. For those who have my # or know my messanger id, pop up once in a while and say "hello"....

I don't know how long I may be gone from the forums, but till I get some stuff straightened out, I need to exclude myself from further posts.

Untill then, make sure the men know it's a girl that just pased um up! :D ;)

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
When the cats away the mice like to play. Guess the cat came home.

Be good and get things right fo ya self.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ibleedgreen said:
When the cats away the mice like to play. Guess the cat came home.

Be good and get things right fo ya self.

didn't play! :D so :flipa so you just shooosh.. hahaha!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
hope every thing works out ok for you you will be missed

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
:cry :cry

Hurry back Japbike

·
Registered
556 Posts
NOOOO!!!! Sensei, I still have much to learn!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
There is a song that keeps running through my head.......kindda goes something like..................."My boyfriends back and I'm gonna be in trouble, hey nah, hey nah, my bofriends back." :spank :flipa :alky

Attachments

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Damn it....I miss my girl!! :( My partner in crime :)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ibleedgreen said:
There is a song that keeps running through my head.......kindda goes something like..................."My boyfriends back and I'm gonna be in trouble, hey nah, hey nah, my bofriends back." :spank :flipa :alky

you forgot the rest.. "he's gonna save my reputation!" hey nah hey nah, my boy friends back!" ;) :D oh, and by the way, you have ANY idea how gay it makes you that you ACTUALLY KNOW the words to that song? :flipa

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
japbike said:
you forgot the rest.. "he's gonna save my reputation!" hey nah hey nah, my boy friends back!" ;) :D oh, and by the way, you have ANY idea how gay it makes you that you ACTUALLY KNOW the words to that song? :flipa
I know just that one part and I don't know the rest................ :dunno

Didn't know your reputation needed to be saved. I thought you had a good one my self.

What do you mean GAY?????????????? That song is considered a classic. One of my moms favorite back in the day.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
later girly. don't talk to you much but i hope you return

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
leemajaz said:
later girly. don't talk to you much but i hope you return
I dont think she is going anywhere, she has been still posting (Atta girl)

You should really put the 6 Million Dollar Man as your avatar, that would be funny as all get out. :headbang

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
I dont think she is going anywhere, she has been still posting (Atta girl)

You should really put the 6 Million Dollar Man as your avatar, that would be funny as all get out. :headbang

lol! if i could find an avater like that then i really would!.... anyway, that's cool
still posting is a good thing....ahyt that sounds like somthing that martha stewart would say! :lame

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Buh bye. Until we meet again...for the first time...bleh to you.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
leemajaz said:
lol! if i could find an avater like that then i really would!.... anyway, that's cool
still posting is a good thing....ahyt that sounds like somthing that martha stewart would say! :lame
I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but I don't know how to send a pic via a PM.
So here ya go LeeMajaz.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts