Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After tonight there are two on-bike sessions then its done and I can go to the DMV and get licensed!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
YEA CONGRATS!! :D how cool is that?!?! have fun and please be safe!! :dblthumb

·
Registered
584 Posts
hey, I'm in the same boat. It's Saturday, 6:55am, and I'm about to roll out of the house for the first day of riding course :headbang

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey Filip, did you take ur Ninja 500 to the course? I was thinking about it, but then thought, hey if i accidently dump it better their bike than mine....

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still have tommorow to ride before its done (Sunday) but so far the MFS class has been a blast. This was really my second time on a bike ( I had ridden my uncle's '86 Interceptor around the yard a bit) but considering the change in bike ( I used a little Suzuki 250 ) and pavement vs grass, it was a new learning experience for me. I LOVED IT. Today we started off starting and stopping and eventually ended with offset cone manuvers. I learned a shitload today that pretty much replaced what knowledge I previously had. Pressing left/right to turn left/right is the coolest shit ever.

If you have not taken the class, TAKE it now, especially if you have been self taught or friend taught. Trust me on this, it is worth it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congrats man! I have my MSF course coming up at theend of this month! :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm taking mine this weekend too. Hopefully monday I'll have a chance to go to DMV and get the bike registered and I'm taking a LONG ride monday afternoon :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts