Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes at the clubs, bars, concert, the bars get busy and the bartenders are all over the place. Like they get the drink, but then they go do something else where you could just walk away like you already paid for the drink. Or at least you could leave cash, but say leave a few fives and a bunch of ones and just make it look like it's the full amount but by the time they count it (if they bother to) you're already gone.

I feel the bartenders won't care if people took the time to be honest. I feel you can totally take advantage of their business and just walk away with your drink like you paid for it or leave less cash than you owe. But if the bars busy, I don't think they would care if they were short a few bucks and would rather take care of the people who are waiting in line ready to buy drinks. Would they really deny payment a few bucks off when the drinks are already made?

I once went to a bar and they were willing to throw out 2 fresh drinks that cost $20 because a girl fell over drunk while she was drunk when she was buying the drinks. So I feel even if they were a few bucks short, I wouldn't feel they would chase me down as long as it looks like I paid the full amount. Or I could just walk off and say nothing.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I mean, hell, I may understand this if it were posted while drunk at 3am... but this was posted at seven in the morning.

And aren't you like 18 anyhow?

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Sounds like a great plan. So what if a bouncer caves in the side of a dumpster with your face, you just got a round of Shirley Temples for half price!
I had something funny to say, but I forgot it when I read this.

Reactions: boner

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Alcohol = pussy juice. Go get yourself some herb son.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Sounds like a great plan. So what if a bouncer caves in the side of a dumpster with your face, you just got a round of Shirley Temples for half price!
I'm reading this at work and now people are peering into my office to see why I'm so hysterical.

You got me with the Shirley Temples.

:lgh2

Reactions: The Predator

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I mean, hell, I may understand this if it were posted while drunk at 3am... but this was posted at seven in the morning.

And aren't you like 18 anyhow?
your on the east coast, he's on the west.

he posted at 4 am.
so it may very well have been a drunk post after a long night of telling himself that he'll get the nerve to talk to her/him/it/whatever after just one more.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
what you do is leave a $1 folded around a bunch of monopoly money

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I'm only going to respond because I used to rely heavily on tips in my early 20s

You're an asshole if you don't tip just because the bar is busy. It's fucking busy which means we're working harder, and we're still only getting minimum fucking wage. Quit being a cheap fucking bastard, if you don't have the money for something in the first place you shouldn't out and about.

Mommy needs to put a lock on your door and change the wifi password.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
minimum wage? in some places, it isn't even that. in British Columbia, "servers" get $2.34/hr. otherwise known as "minimum govco tax amount".

I shit you not. their hourly wage pays taxes, and then their tips are untaxed. If they have a "slow day", they literally don't make anything.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts