Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I might be in the market for some new leathers. I have a black and yellow red bull replica race jacket and I want something new so if anyone is interested ill shot you some pics its in mint shape. What I want is a good quality jacket that I could get pants with if I wanted. I saw a rider the other day with a read and black I thought maybe tecnic that had the protector on the back like you see the AMA riders wearing. That was the first one Ive seen someone wearing so if anyone knows were to get those or the company that makes them post a link to the site. Thanks

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
pfd53 said:
I saw a rider the other day with a read and black I thought maybe tecnic that had the protector on the back like you see the AMA riders wearing.
Just letting you know, it's a common misconception that the "hump" is for protection. It can provide some protection I'm sure, but the primary purpose of it is aerodynamics, keeps turbulence down as the air passes over your helmet and back in full tuck position.

Also, check out kneedraggers.com for leathers. Or if ya wanna spend a little more, look into a custom fit 2pc Barnacle Bills suit.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
$600 was for prolly off the shelf w/ a few alterations. i chose BB as well after i did a poll on the WERA BB, Vansons was top ranked but $1400 vs $1000 for BB, #2 in the poll. i;d recommend BB but both are very good

BB www.racingleather.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.