Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for help on off the peg leather pants that would fit on someone wearing a 34" waist 30" length Levi... or could be altered easily. Prefer perf.ed, CE armor a must, full waist zip.

I live in the mountains of Utah... which is great for the roads but unless you want fringed hogwear, there isn't a single shop here with any sport bike gear selection worth poo.

Thanx all.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
my sister lives in bountiful, I remember seeing a ton of gear at that BMW cycle dealer in west SLC near the airport. have you tried there?

I would go with a set of alpinestars track or bat pants. the track has knee sliders, bat's perforated.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BMW dealer in Salt Lake City has limited selection and more limited size invintory. Best shop I've found in Utah is Plaza Cycle - actually carry some one piece suits, a great selection of jackets, but only a few pants.

I'm thinking I'll need to fly to London to find anything in leather!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
This link is to our local leather/bike shop in Anchorage,it has the phone # on this site.Order the pants you want and send them to them to have them fit to your size.I know the lady that owns this place well and she is top notch when it comes to leather and alterations.

<Alaska Leather> Welcome to Alaska Leather!
http://www.alaskaleather.com/

She sells all makes of biker gear,it's just not on that site.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alaskanioupolis,

Thanks. Going to check around here for a leather monger.

Ummm... from the pics in your gallery, I'd assume you're more concerned with hitting a moose than a deer?

Yikes! Nice place.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Just Bob said:
Alaskanioupolis,

Thanks. Going to check around here for a leather monger.

Ummm... from the pics in your gallery, I'd assume you're more concerned with hitting a moose than a deer?

Yikes! Nice place.

Yeppers them moose are some big suckers to,and they don't dart across the road like deer,they take their sweet time.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
im the same size.. bit smaller waist... and the size 34 waist A* pants are perfect!! I would def recommend those, I ended up getting a one piece for the track, otherwise thats wat i woulda gotten

1 - 7 of 7 Posts