Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the question.

How do you clean the inside of leather gloves without hurting the leather on the outside?

Sometimes, my hands aren't the cleanest after I fill air in or whatever and I'm sure all that dirt's just accumlating in there along with some bug fragments. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
easiest way is to wash hands before you use them.

I don't wanna wash my gloves... they aren't that dirty just very sweaty and smelly.

putting baby powder, odor eaters and letting them sit opened in front of my a/c at night is what I do

·
The Professor!
389 Posts
Fuck it, be a man deal with the stinch! :lao Hell i dont know but GL with it!

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. The reason I asked is because I'm trying to troubleshoot how I developed this rash on my wrists. I saw the doc today and he just thinks it's from my watch.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hams51 said:
Thanks for the replies. The reason I asked is because I'm trying to troubleshoot how I developed this rash on my wrists. I saw the doc today and he just thinks it's from my watch.
I had a problem with that when I was younger - a nickel allery I believe. I would break out if I tried to wear a watch, and also the metal snaps on jeans would cause me to break out as well. I believe the solution my mother came up with was to put clear nail polish over the snap? Not sure if I would be inclined to do that on a nice watch...but just a thought.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts