Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK kidding, just a butt shot of me polishing the TLR "Katie-style" :lol

Then a pose that went along with my old reputation as a gun fanatic (it was a posed pic fo FUN......nothing more)

Last a more stealthy Troy and TLR

Attachments

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Thanks Caster!! Lookin' good in the leathers!! You are the mystery man though aren't you????? :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Ahhhhhhh...that's not you in the avatar..puhleez!!

YOu know if you post your face up--none of the ladies will make any rude comments like some of the guys on here do....

So post it!!!!! We want to see...

Weenie extension...by all means post it up in the Sugar Shack--back open for business!! I'll go get my block of ice to sit on first though ;)

·
Registered
556 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Ahhhhhhh...that's not you in the avatar..puhleez!!

YOu know if you post your face up--none of the ladies will make any rude comments like some of the guys on here do....

So post it!!!!! We want to see...

Weenie extension...by all means post it up in the Sugar Shack--back open for business!! I'll go get my block of ice to sit on first though ;)

Actually.... if you click his avatar photo, it will bring up an actual photo of him. I tried it already. He's a cutie!

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
:flipa ..........

Attachments

·
The Master Fabricator!!!!
1,687 Posts
That is too his actual face in his avitar he just put his teeth back in for the other pic:twofinger

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
WOOHOOOO! men in leahers!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr goota love! **having a fantasy moment*** mmmmmmm nice thoughts..grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 - 16 of 16 Posts