Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lo and behold, all the editors are still wearing Arai's and Shoei's. Not a Walmart special in the bunch. Whould've thought? They must crave danger. :eek:nfloor :rolleyes

And not a letter about it. But I suppose we'll give them another month on that what with production schedules being what they are.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Well, the results were still pretty close. The Arai clocked 201, the cheapo got 150. The standard is 300g. I'm not gonna run out and buy a new helmet when I've got a $450.00 Arai in the closet. I'll replace it in two years. I'd be willing to bet that Arai and Shoei are gonna answer this study with Low-G helmets that still meet Snell - or Snell will change their procedures.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
If something like that happens and we end up getting safer gear because of that article - far-fetched though it seemed here and there - then good on Motorcyclist.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Boehm said on the ZRX forum that he doesn't wear Snell helmets anymore since his buddy got hurt in one and he got "experts" to inspect it ect.. Maybe they are wearing Euro Arais and Shoeis...?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts