Sport Bikes banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
I framed Roger Rabbit.
743 Posts
DoppelgangerONE said:
Okay, did you actually have to take the LCD for the PSone apart? Like, take the actual TFT monitor out of the housing?? I'm assuming you did, and then the light from the projector replaces the backlight in the PSone monitor...correct??
Yup! That's it exactly.

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
teamben158 said:
Can you two just start a PM war instead of posting in every thread about how much of an idiot the other one is? Post whores.
I never mention Skippy untill she comes into the thread barking... I shall just put a piece of duct tape over her mouth... And if something squeeks out I will ignore it...

Damn puppies always want attention...

:popcorn

:cheers

·
Registered
247 Posts
Spi1lz said:
Cheaper... And you can project a damn image the size of your wall...

Do you understand the cost of a TV that big? Or better yet like 4 HUGE tv's to fill in that same spot one projector can...

It's the bang for the buck... Projectors have TV's beat all day...
Honestly in most rooms for everyday use I cannot see the need for anything larger then 42" . Projection is if you have a LARGE dedicated Theatre room.

·
Banned
2,640 Posts
Andrew_Russell said:
Honestly in most rooms for everyday use I cannot see the need for anything larger then 42" . Projection is if you have a LARGE dedicated Theatre room.
... why the hell not?

The need? Why would you need a large dedicated theatre room when you can simple slap it in your living room?...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.