Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Where did you get that at? Just last month it was classified.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Yea, blowing humans up while walking down the street is just so funny and great. Many Americans are appauled at how the Iraqi soldiers have celebrated dead US soldiers and developers yet we do the same thing...?

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
wescoas1 said:
Yea, blowing humans up while walking down the street is just so funny and great. Many Americans are appauled at how the Iraqi soldiers have celebrated dead US soldiers and developers yet we do the same thing...?

Damn hippie. :flipa

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
GSXRGUY said:
Looks like somebody stepped on a mine. :dunno
One of them thermo-nuclear tipped mines.

·
Registered
39 Posts
TexasCop said:
lol, that was bad ass!
If you liked that explosion, you should have seen the ones in NY a couple years ago. It was even b*****. Lot more deaths too. Took out two entire buildings. It was hella "bad ass", as you say. :dunno

·
Registered
646 Posts
Wolf said:
If you liked that explosion, you should have seen the ones in NY a couple years ago. It was even b*****. Lot more deaths too. Took out two entire buildings. It was hella "bad ass", as you say. :dunno
+1..........

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
Wolf said:

Couldn't have put it better Wolf. :nice

On a side note it was soooooooooooooooooooooo cool watching all the bodies flopping around, going splat, seeing the blood. Wish I could have been there to bathe in what was left of the people. Also to laugh at them for being so dumb to be in those buildings. :rolleyes

To those who think this is bad ass, rot in hell you miserable cowards. I don't see your sorry asses over there helping in the least. :boid

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Damn hippie. :flipa
With the mental capacity to have a thought of my own nonetheless.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
wescoas1 said:
With the mental capacity to have a thought of my own nonetheless.

Damn intelligent hippie!!! :flipa :D

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Because so many hippies ride sportbikes clad with dead cow... Riiiight. I don't think the greasy dreadlocks and Birkenstocks would work out too well. I guess you could be a squippie (squid-hippie). Man that would be a sight, lol.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Hahaha...a squippie...that's a good one.

You're probably right though, dreadlocks probably wouldn't work out too well on a sportbike...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts