Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question guys and I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct area. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum.

I just checked my "User CP" and someone left me a really rude remark for me under.. Latest Reputation Received. It also says I have 10 points. WTF is that, and how do I find out who sent the message? I'd like to thank the fookin assmunch.

Thanks for your help!!

:twofinger

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Go into your user cp and disable your reputation...Problem solved...

--->side note...No one is going to fess up...They're too scared :2eek

·
Registered
352 Posts
I can't seem to find the reputation thing in UserCP.
Can someone tell me where I have to go exactly?

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
The guy is a total dick face, ban the prick.
curious who this lil bitch is

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Hell, I'm half tempted to re-enabled reputation. I feel I'm missing out on the fun.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Not nearly as entertaining as I'd hoped. Thanks for the kudos, jk750...the only person to include their name in the comment.

I think it would lead to the credibility of the comments if the identify of the individuals were readily available. Blind shots from an anonymous peanut gallery serves little.

Attachments

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
RACER X said:
curious who this lil bitch is

Probibly someone who started on a 600 and got a bad case of rash recently :lol :lol

Back when "prince of ponniack" was on I'd get all kinda nasty dissapprovals :lol

Tiz OK...I don't place my self value on the gutless comments some spineless twit leaves in my feedback

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EXACTLY!! That's what I find the most upsetting. The lil prick leaves comments but no NAME!! Easy to leave asshole comments if you don't have to leave your name. Wish I knew who it was.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm only pimpin 1 reputation, I feel left out. At least it's a positive one.

·
Registered
912 Posts
What did it say?

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Sirkbac said:
I'm only pimpin 1 reputation, I feel left out. At least it's a positive one.
+1 for you, just because I don't want you left out.

Edit: Guess not. Won't let me give you more points. Said I must spread more around.

·
Registered
222 Posts
TheWraith said:
+1 for you, just because I don't want you left out.

Edit: Guess not. Won't let me give you more points. Said I must spread more around.
My guess is you're the one who left the reputation point for me in the "sick of" thread.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Sirkbac said:
My guess is you're the one who left the reputation point for me in the "sick of" thread.
I honestly have no idea. Don't keep that stuff in my head.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i can't find mine either... oh well

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
neutom72 said:
Quick question guys and I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct area. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum.

I just checked my "User CP" and someone left me a really rude remark for me under.. Latest Reputation Received. It also says I have 10 points. WTF is that, and how do I find out who sent the message? I'd like to thank the fookin assmunch.

Thanks for your help!!

:twofinger

I gave you a positive one. But I also let you know that you still suck and should be banned. :twofinger

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
What I find funny about all these reputaion points is that ppl actually get upset about them. PLEASE ppl, this is a form of chat, do you REALLY care what ppl think of you? Especially, ppl you don't know? I mean, do you REALLY consider the ppl on this forum your TRUE friends? come on, closer to maybe pseudo friends.

I've been called "very beautiful" to "a vapid cunt".... I just laugh! I mean, do you really think that if someone say something nasty about me, I'll become so upset, go run a hot bath, and open a vein? PUHLEASE!!!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I posted about reputation points once. I got called a post whore for it. I was also called "the new Ali." That was amusing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts