Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
they got what they deserved. the messed up part is the driver could get some serious consequences out of the "car surfing" tickets he would get...

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
hahahahahahahahahahah.............................hahahahahahahaha, hahahahaha.. uhmm thats all i got to say bout that idiot

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
"Kevin are you okay?"

Right, like this guy is going to answer you, he just took a shot to the kitchen via RX300.

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Two college kids have died in the past week or so car surfing. In one case the driver was charged with reckless homicide. :rolleyes

·
Registered
323 Posts
hahahahahahaha i hope no one tries to do that to me they better be able to hold on at 80 + bet they dont do that again.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RayOSV said:
Two college kids have died in the past week or so car surfing. In one case the driver was charged with reckless homicide. :rolleyes

dont suprise me a bit. Someone did that on my car they better be covered with suction cups.... aint no friggen way in hell you could hang on to my Z-71 haha :D

that "shot to the kitchen" remark was a classic :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
376 Posts
Wow... I think I would of gone even faster than slammed on the breaks...I'd be soo pissed if someone just jumped on my car and put a huge dent in it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
KoLRaNcH said:
Wow... I think I would of gone even faster than slammed on the breaks...I'd be soo pissed if someone just jumped on my car and put a huge dent in it.
+1 Homocide they would have to prove I was the one driving it!

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
WoW....Darwin at his finest.

·
Banned
1,673 Posts
Hey those kids get what's coming to them.

If they jumped on my car I'd purposely land them on something hard. It wouldn't be hard to defend yourself with "I was so scared I thought he was going to kill me!!! I just wanted to get away!!!".

Wouldn't even care if they got my plate number.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts