Sport Bikes banner

Who's your favorite late night talk show host?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is your favorite late night talk show host? I usually can't stay up during the week past either Jay or Dave, so between those two i'm sorta in the middle. I guess I'd lean more towards Dave then Jay. I find Dave's stuff more funny.

Who's your favorite

hopefully i'll get all the late night talk show hosts in here

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I like Jay the best.

Dave and Conan tie for second.

I like Jay because he's consistently funny. Almost all of his jokes have at least a bit of humor in them, and he seems to do the best interviews.

Dave is pretty good too, but he seems to spend alot of time going back and repeating the same joke over and over again.

Conan is just out there. Sometimes he's hilarious...other times, I'm wondering what the hell is wrong with him.

I used to like Dave the best...because Dave's funniest is more funny than Jay's funniest...but Jay is just more consistent and therefore my favorite.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
conan is by far the funniest, IMO. leno is corny, and letterman is a little better than leno but not much. conan makes me laugh everytime i turn that show on.

·
Registered
926 Posts
fuck that...AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE!

tought crowd is my favorite, and then the daily show with john stewart is my second

conan pisses me off, jay is pretty funny though

·
Registered
39 Posts
haha, have you guys ever seen the one where carl paints his pool? "Yeah just look at my pool, the damn thing looks fast just sitting there! You know what they say, still waters run deep my friend..." Oh my, thank god for cartoons lol.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I finally watched ATHF, just to see what the buzz is about. WTF, the buzz is wrong. Not funny.

Conan, then Jon Stewart, then Jay, and tied for a distant, pathetic last place would be Dave and Craig Killborn. How did Craig Killborn even get a show? He sucked on Comedy Central, so they give him a big-network talk show? What a strange world we live in.

·
Registered
926 Posts
bluesnowmonkey said:
I finally watched ATHF, just to see what the buzz is about. WTF, the buzz is wrong. Not funny.
thats what i thought at first too...but after my second episode i was hooked. i cant sleep if i dont get my aqua teen fix. if i miss it at 12 ill stay up til 3! the show is soo damned funny

carl is fuckin classic, hes half the show! my favorite one is where the orange and green aliens (not green and pink 2D ones) abduct shake and put that melted shake in his place and he takes carls car and the police find it and frylock goes over to carls and talks to him and they get on the subject of his car missing and police finding it and frylock asks him if they saw who took it and he was like "yeah, they said he had yellow gloves on and a pink straw coming out of his head. you know anyone like that frylock?"
"no, i dont"
"i hate you, you know that?"

lolololo :headbang :alky

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
what happend to the "I'm to damn old to stay up past 10:30" option??

·
Registered
926 Posts
japbike said:
what happend to the "I'm to damn old to stay up past 10:30" option??
31...old? c-mon! :)

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Conan rules!!! Everytime I watch his show he busts me up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts