Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgot I took these, as there's only a few. And all pics are from an iPhone 5s.

Anyhoo, Biketoberfest coincides with the CCS races that month. So, I double dipped and did both (kind of :lol). Here's the few photos I took while I was in Daytona and at the track for the CCS race.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Arrival day. I've been using the Jeep instead of the truck and getting 18mpg!!

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotta get set up at the track. I always love going through the tunnel under the track and onto the infield :)

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Riders meeting is always a scooter fest. Then there's the front straight and the international horseshoe.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had to have some grub down on the Pier. Also some shots of the boardwalk, the beach and the Atlantic Ocean.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, this was a little weird. If you're going north on A1A, you would turn left onto Main Street. As you can see at this point, they have a "motorcycles only" sign for those wanting to turn left onto Main. However, if you're coming south, they allow cages to turn right onto Main Street without problem. SMH.

Anyways, these are all main street pics from inside the Jeep.

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And I'll finish with things everybody watches for - - the PoPo and scantily clad young females.

Don't hurt your eyes on that hotty with the shredded dress :lol

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And I'm afraid that's all I have. I didn't spend much time in town, or outside the track, so I missed a lot of the chaos. But I still had a great time and got to race without incident.

Hope you all enjoyed as much as I did :)

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I miss the chaos that is Bike Week and Biketoberfest!

Biketoberfest originally sprang up around the CCS races. I remember going to the races before Biketobefest came into being. It was just starting to attract people for other reasons than watching the races. In some ways it's better than Bike Week, being so close to Halloween. Lots of good people watching.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts