Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
man, that looks like so much fun...i've GOT to get one of those.

·
Registered
193 Posts
that looks really fun. I have been looking at these this week actually. I was looking at those same ones off ebay, just different color. Not a bad price at all for what they are. I think i may take the plunge and buy one pretty soon. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am trying to get some of my friends to get some so we can have some races in a parking lot somewhere. Any tips on what is good and what is not? We are looking at spending between $200 - $400. Saw some good looking stuff on Ebay.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mr. that particular bike looks a little LARGER than the 47CC ones i see around here.... it is not a "super" pocket bike is it? A few of my friends have the Super pocket bike, but i dont like the 400+ price tag.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SteedaJeff said:
Mr. that particular bike looks a little LARGER than the 47CC ones i see around here.... it is not a "super" pocket bike is it? A few of my friends have the Super pocket bike, but i dont like the 400+ price tag.
Nope, it's a 47cc Full Fairing Pocket Bike. I know what you're saying though, the Half Fairing bikes are a little smaller, but mine's not a Midbike (super pocket bike or mini rocket).

·
Registered
912 Posts
How much for one of those and what is the tag on one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts