Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else wanted to join me and and my friend Melissa (a number of you know her) in riding down to the fireworks tonight at Festa Italiana. The fireworks start at 10:15pm.

We are on meeting at the Brookfield Square park and ride at 8:30pm and LEAVING AT 9:00PM AT THE VERY LATEST.

Post up or meet me at BFS at 8:30pm.

·
Whacha got on my 40 homie
149 Posts
Damn, I wanna go. I may have to get another bike cause I dont think I can miss out on too many more get togethers!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deebo said:
Damn, I wanna go. I may have to get another bike cause I dont think I can miss out on too many more get togethers!
First and foremost you need to heal up and get to 100%. Second, you don't necessarily have to have a bike to get together with us. During those two months between my accident and getting a new bike last year I still showed up at Brookfield Square on Wednesday nights and many other get togethers.

Even though you don't have a bike, you're still one of us. :headbang

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to everyone that came out. When I was at BFS I thought that I would be the only one rolling out at 9pm...I couldn't believe we were 8 bikes deep by the time we got downtown...6 if you want to be realistic. Steph why did your 2 friends take off like they did just after we waited for them to show up? :lame :twofinger

Sorry to everyone that didn't see this thead in time, it was a last minute thing. I kind of thought about calling everyone but didn't want this to get out of hand since it was originally just going to be Melissa and I but she said it would be cool to get a few others on bikes to join us.

Melissa wanted me to tell everyone that she had a really good time and enjoyed meeting everyone. For the most part, it was a pretty good evening.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Deebo said:
Yeah.. don't worry about the bike just yet.. make walking a priority first.. then.. it's on!! :headbang :)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i dont know? yeah i thought it was kinda stupid cuz they were gonna meet up with us.. they were waiting for a friend that was in a car behind us... i dont know what they were thinking on that one? a car following bikes...hmmm?? i dunno whatever sorry about that but poop on them they didnt see the cool fireworks like we did (only ones i saw all year) anywho i had fun meetin the new people =) and whatcha mean 6 to be realistic? did i not count?? :moon

·
Whacha got on my 40 homie
149 Posts
ibjames said:
Yeah.. don't worry about the bike just yet.. make walking a priority first.. then.. it's on!! :headbang :)
Yeah you guys are right. I just miss ridin. I do know one thing. If/when I do decide to jump on a bike again, I think a gixxer 750 will be in order.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I heard em, didn't realize they were downtown else I would have joined you all

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I was parked in a car with a ladyfriend and the fireworks were great. I saw some stuff blow up in the sky too.

Tom.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts