Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I finally took the liberty in taking a sound/vid clip of me going down the street from a start. These are the laser xtreme 4 tapered ones.

I go to about 9-10k, and shift to second. Might have shifted a little lower.

This is just to give an idea of what the lasers sound like.

Hope you enjoy and that this helps!

Edit:

Dah, I don't have a video editing program where I can remove the video, but can someone kindly host this? Lemme know so I can send to you via AIM or something.

Double Edit: AIM name is chairmankaga809

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here we go! Thanks to dexter_643 for helping me out w/the conversion.

Anyways, the camera was about 3/4 of a residential street away from the bike when I went by. This is w/the racing inserts.

Again, I hope you guys like it!

Attachments

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Now that sounds like an R6!

·
Registered
360 Posts
They sound great thanks!

and they tickle too?

Is that your son diggin' Daddy on his bike?

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
You should be on Funniest home audio. Ok If there was one, you would win. Great clip. now we need the others on this link to compare.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Very cool, thanks for the clip!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahahah sorry guys. My friend was filming it, and that was actually my nephew who wanted to watch. He's cute. And knows his cars. He wants a skyline when he grows up hahaha.

·
Registered
193 Posts
If he knows cars why does he want a skyline??? Hey just kidding...or am I.. Yeah the clip sounds good... why are those things so damn expensive. If anyone happens to stumble upon like 50 of those pipes in semi that would be easily robbed.. let me know.. I can come up with 400 cash real easy!

Alright.. later dudes

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ripthenightopen said:
If he knows cars why does he want a skyline??? Hey just kidding...or am I.. Yeah the clip sounds good... why are those things so damn expensive. If anyone happens to stumble upon like 50 of those pipes in semi that would be easily robbed.. let me know.. I can come up with 400 cash real easy!

Alright.. later dudes
Oh, he knows that its only available in Japan.

but if you were suggesting that the skyline is a crappy car...that's a different story!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Guys, I've bought myself a camera mount and already have some footage of 14k rpm.
Will do my best to extract the soundfile and post it up the board (also will do a review on the stand)...

·
Registered
130 Posts
I like the laughing horn, where did you get that?

·
Registered
38 Posts
thanks for the clip. i was pretty much set on not buying these pipes because of the price, but now i'm on the fence again :(

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
i cant here chit... but im at work i guess ill have to wait till i get home...

·
Registered
497 Posts
well we had a group deal thru Fosterad for the laser pipes if you do a search but since i have been waiting since October for mine it may or may not be worth it anymore, but it was definately a drop in price. There is a big thread somewhere with the phone number and if you say you are with SBN he will give you the group price if you ask.

that was a while ago, who knows whats going on anymore..i need to call him soon and ask for this weeks update on "wheres mah damn pipes!?"

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
dam man that sucks its taking so long... i saw that link on the other thread and tried his website but the yami link is dead so i couldnt go any farther im goin to call him sometime and try and get some pipes they seem to be the best option for the fz... its either those or the cf scorpions... but id like to here them while the bike is moving...

·
Cubicle Ostrich
1,785 Posts
FZ6 Dude said:
dam man that sucks its taking so long... i saw that link on the other thread and tried his website but the yami link is dead so i couldnt go any farther im goin to call him sometime and try and get some pipes they seem to be the best option for the fz... its either those or the cf scorpions... but id like to here them while the bike is moving...
Here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEueoXlbAAQ

Second half of the video is a driveby.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts