Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys seen these movies??

All I have to say is HOLY F%CKING SH&T!

The things these guys do and where they do em scares me a wee bit. :)

If you haven't seen then do a search on kazaa videos and search for em there are 3 I think.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
if you like what you see in those videos, check out stuntlife.com. there are groups like that all over the world putting out videos like that.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
LVX is good, but if you really want choices, check out Judgement Day and Judgement Day 2...It showcases multiple stunt teams from around the country...

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
What did you search for on Kazaa for it? I am looking on limewire for it. I bought JD2, it is an AWSOME movie.

·
Registered
251 Posts
d0hnj0e said:
Have you guys seen these movies??

All I have to say is HOLY F%CKING SH&T!

The things these guys do and where they do em scares me a wee bit. :)

If you haven't seen then do a search on kazaa videos and search for em there are 3 I think.
www.uponone.com

Check out all the videos. Some of them will blow you away.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
if you really wanna see stuff loof for stuff by christian pfieiffer. the godfather of stunting......

·
Registered
731 Posts
What realy impressed me on one of the LVX vids was from JoJo when she does that backwards handstand on the tail, lets her self fall down, while falling she turns around so she keeps facing the riding direction, by then she is skitching behind the bike then she pulls her self to the left side of the bike and jumps back on it.

WOW WOW WOOOW thats all I could say to it when I first saw it.
Who ever saw it will know what I'm talking about, who ever didn't will go like "WTF??" :D

·
Registered
839 Posts
Zyankaly said:
What realy impressed me on one of the LVX vids was from JoJo when she does that backwards handstand on the tail, lets her self fall down, while falling she turns around so she keeps facing the riding direction, by then she is skitching behind the bike then she pulls her self to the left side of the bike and jumps back on it.

WOW WOW WOOOW thats all I could say to it when I first saw it.
Who ever saw it will know what I'm talking about, who ever didn't will go like "WTF??" :D

Actually before jojo did it the guy (i dont remember his name) did it on leap of faith which was a long long time ago. They were all riding SRADs hehe. And when i saw him do it I about fell out of my chair.

Still nothing cooler than seeing a girl like jojo pull that off :D

·
Registered
731 Posts
hm, I zaped through it... but could not find it. Where about does this other guy do the stunt 02gixxer600

·
Registered
839 Posts
Zyankaly said:
hm, I zaped through it... but could not find it. Where about does this other guy do the stunt 02gixxer600

Let me go look. Its on my other CPU.

I dont actually have the DVD just the illegal DL off of Kazaa from a while back. I will get back to you tho..

·
Registered
731 Posts
I looked it all again, and could not find it. The only one who does it, at least on Leap of Faith, is jolleen.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Zyankaly said:
I looked it all again, and could not find it. The only one who does it, at least on Leap of Faith, is jolleen.

i looked thru it (for about 20 sec) and couldn't find the long one but found a short clip of it at around 27min

1 - 20 of 23 Posts