Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
nice, that kicks ass!!!! Lance is the man, I love how the french were saying Lance takes performance enhancing drugs and made up his cancer................Go Lance

·
Registered
181 Posts
What a great role model and example he is. What a story, something that can be as tragic as cancer, he comes back and performs like he has. Truly amazing.

Watching this one you could tell he just owned it, he had number 7 on day 1.
:dblthumb

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
He is most definitely the man. How many cyclists are breathing a sigh of relief now that he is retiring?

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
Hard to believe someone can dominate a sport like that? Truly an amazing athlete!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They said today that a normal human has an oxygen capacity of 40 to 45. Elite athletes are around 65...his is over 80 :eek:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yeah the guy isn't human. Hincapie lives here in Greenville, and I went on a mountain bike ride with a group that he was in. He was in sight for about four seconds, after that I never saw him again...and I've raced a bit myself.

I can't imagine Lance, as he is even better. It's pretty sad, all that crap about him not being clean. They test the guy at least twice as much as anyone else...why can't they accept that he is just that good?

·
Registered
648 Posts
ServoR6 said:
Yeah the guy isn't human. Hincapie lives here in Greenville, and I went on a mountain bike ride with a It's pretty sad, all that crap about him not being clean. They test the guy at least twice as much as anyone else...why can't they accept that he is just that good?
yeah, after every stage the guys on oln talked about lance heading to the doping trailer. he is just a stud. no way around it. i really get the feeling he's just toying with everyone else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts