Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled this from CNN this morning; was part of a collection of photos of Lance Armstrong in his younger years. Am I the only one who thinks that the boy looks like the spawn of Satan in this photo?

Attachments

·
Eurofag
1,792 Posts
Drifter said:
Pulled this from CNN this morning; was part of a collection of photos of Lance Armstrong in his younger years. Am I the only one who thinks that the boy looks like the spawn of Satan in this photo?
Yup, I reckon you're the only one :) , he just looks like an ordinary kid, mind you, in that photo he hasn't had bollock cancer yet.

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bomma said:
Yup, I reckon you're the only one :) , he just looks like an ordinary kid, mind you, in that photo he hasn't had bollock cancer yet.
Whattabout now???!!!

Note - I mean no disrespect to the guy - he's an amazing athlete and seems to be a genuine nice guy... but this pic was just begging for attention -

Attachments

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Drifter said:
No, but his bed-buddy Sheryl Crow is.

·
Banned
730 Posts
He eats Crow all the time. :eek:nfloor

Bad, really bad. I know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
How dirty.... crow... :lao

·
Registered
10 Posts
Seriously though I'm starting to see the devil in that child...

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
ServoR6 said:
I'm sure Jan Ulrich thinks he IS satan :lol
:eek:nfloor i was thinking the exact same thing...you my friend must be a genius :beer

·
Registered
430 Posts
yeah that kid sure looks evil.....

·
Living a dream....
155 Posts
What kid doesn't at the age of 3... Lance is a very nice person. I know, I have met him in person. I do alot of bicycle racing support. He is a devoted father and has a foundation for cancer... Be nice now....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts