Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hadn't put my frame sliders on yet, a lady cut me off by turning into my lane going 30mph, so it was run into her, or lay it down... Sad but true..
It could have been much worse, thank God I always where jeans and a helmet. I usually where my jacket with armor, but I didnt have it on that night. I was just going 2 miles to get gas, and come back. I got some road rash on my bike, and my knee is pretty messed up, but I am doing good.
Thank God I hadnt put my brand new Two Bros. Ti. Pipe on yet.

Pics of my bike

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
ohh sorry to hear that. We've all had ppl cut us off one time or another. It's usually bound to happen. The bike can be fixed, all that really matters is that your ok!

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
Glad to hear you are ok. Did the lady stop after you laid it down? My dad had the same thing happen to him on his Harley and the women tried to tell the police officer that he ran into the back of her being that the bike slid into the back of her car after he laid it down.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True japbike, thank you for your concern :)

yo$hi hell no this is texas lol, she didnt stop just kept going along with everyone else. My bike slid up onto the side walk, it sucked. I just moved from ohio to texas and cannot believe how these ass's drive down here. Everytime I ride, its like I am fighting for my life. I miss riding in ohio. I will post updated pics this week, I got my fender elmin., new right cowl, new rear cowl, and my two bros. ti exhaust. I am still looking for texas riders!!

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
good thing you didn't have that exhaust on. i ruined my 2bros Ti exhaust when i laid mine down a few months ago. i finally got mine back on the road about 2 weeks ago. i got in 2 new fairings and am trying to sell the old ones.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in Austin but if I'm ever up in the Dallas, I'll definitely let you know.

Long,

The Red Raider said:
Texas is a pretty big place fender, where ya at? I'm in Dallas and will ride with ya anytime the temps are below 90*, just PM me.

Nick

·
Registered
101 Posts
ur pretty lucky, a guy i know recently wrecked b/c a drunk driver pulled out in front of him, he was goin about 30 mph, and his bike is messed up, a whole in the tank etc, and he had a brain hemorrhage and cant ride for a few more months. He talks slower and isnt like he used to be.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Yeah there are some bad accidents down here in ky, I ride with a group of people that lost a friend last year to, he had his feet on the mirrors layin back and when he tried to pull his feet back for a corner his leg got caught and started heading straight for a car. They said he could have let go and he had been ok but there would have been a high likeablility the bike would have gone through the windshield of the car killing the driver and her young daughter. He pulled it down and to the side and slid the bike under her car giving his life in a chance it possible would have taken theirs. I know stuntin on a road is a bad idea and this proves it, but they named our group in his memory, he always called em the misfitz so now thats what we're called. We're doing a memorial ride for him this august. It'll mark the 1 year anniv.

We also lost another young kid to a dumbass that ran a red light and he t-boned him, flew over the hood of the truck and died. Not sure the details on it I was out n about and never got a chance to read the paper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts