Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what do you guys think? Valentino dominates everything but it's the American's home track. They know the little secrets to be had but then again... it IS Rossi. I think Hayden or Edwards will place but got a gut feeling that Rossi will win (again). What do you think? Any wagers of forum points?

I'm really looking forward to this race. Since the beginning of the season. Have always wanted to see the GP bikes on that track. Gonna be awesome.

:cheers

·
Registered
147 Posts
Last night On Two Wheel tuesday. Edwards said he thinks he has a bit of an edge being that it is his homwtrack but he aslo said Rossi is Rossi and he will be good any where. Edwards said it might take Valentino a couple extra laps to addapt but you know Rossi he WILL adapt. Any way should be a great race and I wish I could be there. IMO I love Rossi but I would really like to see Hayden take it away.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Rossi is Rossi so he will probably win, however I wouldn't mind seeing Rossi fuck up and have one of the Americans take the win. I think Hayden and Edwards will do great, hopefully Hopkins will do better.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Rossi will get a good launch, make some petty mistakes early on and end up running around 4th. 4 laps in he'll find his groove and start reeling people back in. 3 laps from the finish hell pass the leader, then likely mess up repeatedly on the second to last lap but somehow pull off a fantastic win.. He may just "punted him off the track!" again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts