• No thanks.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies, be it for looks or just the desire to screw a celebrity of the motorcycling world, would you sleep with this guy ? Why ? Just curious.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hahahah, I'm not answering the pole (obviously), but I'd love to see the responses. You know this guy's been getting some in Italy where motorcycles are HUGE. Damn but he's goofy looking though

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nope. No way. Uh uh. ICK.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
yea, I would.. why not. And not because of the motorcycle thing.. I mean , it helps sorta, but not the entire reason. Rossi is sexy in his own way. And the Italian accent.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :drool he has great big blue eyes, a winning smile, but I did like his hair better a few seasons ago. Im not into this shaggy shit. Looks like he just woke up and didn't bother to do anything with it.

So, yea, :hitit like any one is suprised...... :D

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Never in a million years!!! :lol :lol <wink>

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
awwwwwwww come on!! you wouldn't wanna take that little skinny assed boy in bed, and break him in 1/2?? hahah!! might be fun to toss him around like a rag doll.. what is he, 120 lbs wet?! :flipa

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Girl...... did you not see my smilies at the end????? :alky

j/k I luv ya!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Girl...... did you not see my smilies at the end????? :alky

j/k I luv ya!!

oh yea I did, I was just elabotating on the fun we women could have on that skinny assed child.. woohooo... we women could show our sexual prowess... :D weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
765 Posts
The Red Raider said:
Hahahah, I'm not answering the pole (obviously), but I'd love to see the responses. You know this guy's been getting some in Italy where motorcycles are HUGE. Damn but he's goofy looking though
Select the link right below the poll that states, 'VIEW POLL RESULTS'. :egrin

·
Registered
804 Posts
"It's nice to have one or two nice girls chasing you, but when there's one thousand, it's not good".
Valentino Rossi

However ~ :hitit

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Somehow, you just know that this guy is getting more ass than a public toilet seat... probably more in Europe than here though. Maybe in Brazil too... gotta love those brazilian chicas :p

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Never in a million years!!! :lol :lol <wink>

Geeeezus Sixxy I might even consider it if some of that skill might rub off on me ;) MoooooHahahahahahahha Luv ya girl, Aloha KH :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
um, no, there are seven...and yeah, i think he is cute as hell. i even like the hair...would i hit it for a booty call? no. but would i hit it if i got to seriously talk to the guy...yeah but i wouldn't do it b/c of the bike, he is jsut a cute guy. but he is a tiny little dude isn't he?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
tiny? That's an understatement.. the boy is "gnat" size, myabe weighs 125 lbs wet... skinny little turd, but cute.. and those eye lashes.. **sigh**

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually, for a MotoGP rider, he's quite tall. But he is skinny.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
true, he is kinna tall, but REALLY stickish! I mean, sick, tape worm, Etheopian thin. But still :hitit it's the eyes and Itailan accent... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
he weighs as much as i do (okay he outweighs me by like 5-10 pounds) but yeah, he has got some gorgous eyelashes and his accent is quite yummy...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts