Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ladies what is your idea of your perfect man???i know there ae alot of choice women around here so help us guys to know what expectations we're up against...

·
Registered
556 Posts
Mute, with an erection? :leghump

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Ludicrous said:
Mute, with an erection? :leghump
Right on!!!! :leghump

No seriously there is NO such thing as a perfect man!! :cry

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I'm going to agree with Sixxy on this one, there isn't a perfect man. They always seem that way when you first meet, but they turn out to be just "normal", all the things that drive you nuts, but don't mind cuz ya love um. Just like there is no perfect woman. She my look good, but ya know when she opens her mouth, :barf

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I believe there is only "perfect" for each one of us....because each of us finds different traits desireable...

But Ludicrous' answer just cracks me up everytime I read it!!! :lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
But Ludicrous' answer just cracks me up everytime I read it!!! :lol
Glad I could help. :lol

my bf is perfect.... until he opens his mouth & says something incredibly stupid, hurtful or just plain asinine.
:surprised

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
The perfect man, is always the NEXT man

I.E. that guy you get all starry eyed thinking about but you've not quite ever talked to him

Why is HE perfect? because in your mind you can't hear his voice because you've not yet talked to him so he IS mute....because you've not woke up next to him and smelled the green haze emanating from his mouth in the morning. Because you've not yet experienced his lack of knowledge in the bedroom......no you REPLACE that with what you perceive to be perfect for you.....then, the moment he opens his mouth, the minute you smell his breath or during what should be the point of ecstasy in the bed you realize he's not living up to your dream....then he's brought down from dream man, to EVERY OTHER man

No, the dream man (dream women) exists….but it’s only a fleeing fantasy in your mind, and you insert the next victim…err um I mean next potential suitor in that SPOT in your mind on that pedestal. Unfortunately no one will ever live up to that molded blank you have in your mind as the perfect man……that molded blank has no face…….and no man you will ever meet will ever occupy that space…..instead they will forever be trying to live up to the standard that bastard has set :mad: :cry

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Ludicrous said:
Glad I could help. :lol

my bf is perfect.... until he opens his mouth & says something incredibly stupid, hurtful or just plain asinine.
:surprised
isn't that how it always is??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hmmmm...perfect is subjective. There are perfect qualities, but you gotta take the crap with the good. Good qualities: 1) puts out ALOT without complaint 2) a great sense of humor 3) a sense of adventure 4) more sex and 5) someone who shares household responsibilities. Bad qualities: 1) men that don't bathe very often - lends itself to the 'not so fresh' appearance 2) men with no jobs 3) men with no rides 4) mean men and 5) men that don't share household responsibilities.

The list goes on...

·
Registered
674 Posts
I gotta agree with Japbike and Ludicrous, guys are great untill they open their mouths. Not all guys but most really don't think about what they're saying before they say it... but of course we still love them anyways :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
i will have to say this me and my husband has had some bad times, but we are over that now. But my husband is as good as pefect is going to get, The reason why we had a bike wreck last week, i broke my collar bone he took care of me, he gave me a bath fixed me some thing to eat he would have feed it to me if i would have asked him to. He watched my little boy he stayed up all night with me when it hurt to bad and all i did was cry he was there. That is why i think i have the pefect husband there is

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
hondagirrl said:
Hmmmm...perfect is subjective. There are perfect qualities, but you gotta take the crap with the good. Good qualities: 1) puts out ALOT without complaint 2) a great sense of humor 3) a sense of adventure 4) more sex and 5) someone who shares household responsibilities. Bad qualities: 1) men that don't bathe very often - lends itself to the 'not so fresh' appearance 2) men with no jobs 3) men with no rides 4) mean men and 5) men that don't share household responsibilities.
The list goes on...
very well put! thats exactly like me and how my list goes as well..i really only ask for 3 things in a relationship love trust and honesty if you dont have that you dont have a relationship.. i do believe that there is that one person out there specifically for you, but not perfect.. i dont believe that perfect even exists as a word but thats my opinion treat a woman the way you'd like to be treated and you'll be fine :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hmmm, my idea of the perfect girl.....Heather Graham....who happens to be madly in love with me....wants nothing in life but my happiness.....willing to have freaky sex at any time of the day(or night)......oh and she loves to ride too!!! :lol

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
snigg said:
<--------im right here ladies
Snigg...that was a cute answer :lol I am surprised some of the other fellas didn't pick up on doing that...I guess you are pretty sharp!! :twofinger

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ladies-- No matter how fine/buff/sexy he is...Some woman, somewhere is tired of picking up after him.

Fellas--No matter how hot/big boobed she is...Some dude somewhere is tired of putting up with her shit.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
So you all should be looking for a Def guy with a nice build and no personality (if he has a personality he will see things diffrent at time)Oh and don't learn signlanuge or he can talk back. Or you can make it easy and find me but i'm taken lol.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
here, I'll revise my answer..

Ladies, you have a choice... Perfect man A or Perfect man B?!?! take your pick...or if you want both, I can gift wrap um up for you, and you can take them home today! Big red bow on the unit, no extra charge.. :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts